Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders (6903 Views)

Oil Servicing Company Recruiting Bachelor's Degree And HND Holders / Urgent Vacancies For OND/HND Holders In A Bank / Apply For OND Internship Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Prinzcharmin: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Hi Everyone, the initial plans has changed which was for fifty percent of the successful candidates salary for the first three months to be paid to us after employment. We discussed and decided this idea might possibly bring issues in the future and also to make it fairer, we will be listing job vacancies we cover and the web site. This gives you the choice to go through us and apply directly to the company. You have a good chance getting these jobs without us but we have experience and connections to get the job done. Just in case you want the job but don't not want assistance.

The change is for every step in the application process you pay a fee.

Step one: Getting application accepted and being called for exams ( this is easy and if you follow the procedure on the website, you will probably be called for the IQ exam. However a lot of people don't know how to read and follow instructions and that's where we come in. )

Step two: Passing the exam and interview (The exams are not easy and neither are they hard. Its a bit of reasoning, general knowledge, banking, GMAT, English, politics, etc. If you manage to pass the exam, then comes the interview. Its all about handling the hot seat when asked questions. We got you covered, you are not alone.)

Step three: Three months trial: Yay you passed the interview and you are employed but on trial for three months. ( No matter how hard you work and try to impress the boss and supervisors and colleagues, there would always be one something or the other that will want to stop the music so you will stop dancing, our guy is the DJ, the music won't stop.)

Assistance on each of the steps mentioned above is 100k net.

We are unable to call everyone or email everyone who is interested so we respond to anyone on here. Our email contact is in the post.

Please if you are over 27 years old or you are applying with a BSC or B.eng or whatever university degree, don't bother.

Click on the web site below and follow instructions on there.

http://www.ubagroup.com/careers

Please note
We are not in anyway affiliated with the company that we post has vacanies but we can guarantee we are a 100% job well done network.
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by beyioku12(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
(ND) IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT 08066958558,08088099642 TAIWO
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Becon1: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am interested 07033390856 or omohbecon@yahoo.com
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by phymat(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2017
I am interested, I have HND elect/ elect....my contacts are : 09071307504 and phymat@gmail.com
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Stella080: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
07038553197. I'm interested
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by teebee22(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
pls I sent you a mail and you re yet to reply. pls am interested 08131677944 but would like to ask you something important.
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by rottymoore: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
I would like to apply but I'm over 27 yrs. Plz contact me if there is anything I can do... 08020942528
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by austine4real(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Feranmi1212:
Am interested.
happy birthday to u
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by achemajulius(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Am interested ....07031361285
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by tasiaboss(f): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2017
I am interested 08152920955
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Faith2583(f): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2017
OK
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by Omosikiru1992: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am interested 08028723893
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by rae03(f): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month
Candidates willing to work in Yaba and Surulere are strongly encouraged to apply

send CV with subject as "Offline Sales Agent" to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by SA25(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
07067978203. HND bus adm
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by sollly2004: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pls call me my phone number is 08038340807
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:31am On Jun 25, 2017
I am also interested, my phone on is 08106341850. Ond holder
Re: Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders by kabanayol9(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2017
HND Electrical Electronics Engineer, 07062264850, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Staffs Needed Urgently / Npower Creative re-open portal for more applicants / Far East Mercantile Company Ltd (fmc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.