Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? (2091 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by mekusxxx: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2009
I hope Thief Kalu made his confessions?

Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by donjon: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2009
Dem born am well?
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by ReachRich(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Atleast he performed better than the present governor in the state and would have even performed much better if not for oppositn frm Obj against his presidential ambitn.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by redsun(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2009
Boy leader paying homage to his monstrous oyinbo master And we keep wondering why nigeria is doomed.

Unrealistic muderfuckers running a nation.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by echobee(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
dem no they talk that kind one. he no get liver reach there.abi,he want make him plane crash
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by tarano: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
If Yaradua can go to Saudi Arabia then Orji can go to Rome, Who is next, Gbenga Daniel can go to Ijebu Igbo Shrine, Whatever rock your boat,
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by donjon: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2009
Gbenga don enter shrine since!
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by donjon: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2009
Gbenga don enter shrine since!
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by chidichris(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2009
kini big deal?
all the muslim criminals in nigeria are alhajis and alhajas and this is as a result of their visit to saudi arabia.
one thing with our criminal gangs is that they move to even holy places.
i don't see any big deal in kalu going to rome.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by redsun(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2009
The big deal is that our leaders are all literally deluded,they still haven't come to terms with reality,yet they are charting the faith of millions of sheep.

Just think of how much he must have spen lobbying to be in that front and kiss the hand of the chief manipulator.

It doesn't really take a smart person to be rich nigeria,all it takes in most times is a crooked minded,hence with his wealth,he is still very dumb.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by texazzpete(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2009
redsun:

The big deal is that our leaders are all literally deluded,they still haven't come to terms with reality,yet they are charting the faith of millions of sheep.

Just think of how much he must have spen lobbying to be in that front and kiss the hand of the chief manipulator.

It doesn't really take a smart person to be rich nigeria,all it takes in most times is a crooked minded,hence with his wealth,he is still very dumb.

chief manipulator? You bloody crackhead.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by princekevo(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2009
Anything wey oyibo do is great, but the one a black does is deluded and an act of being primitive. We know how many times bush visited Pope John Paul and many other world leaders we never call the names. I don't see anything wrong in an African leader visiting a pope in Rome. As such this thread seems to be meaningless.

More so this guy seems to be the best governor Abia state has ever had till date. Those from Abia state stands to correct me if am wrong. I might be from Abia but i followed his achievement all his tenure as the governor. In his term i witnessed for the first time a Nigerian leader shed tears over an accident that happened as a result of bad roads in Enugu -PH express way. After few month, he put the road under construction. He still has the record of building federal roads with state funds. I know many roads in Aba he built, people thought would never be motorable again. I still remember there was a time he won the best Eastern governor and the most transparent governnor in Nigeria for his first two year in office. He suddenly became a thief when his relationship with OBJ soar.
  When this problem with OBJ started initially, still on his first term. I listened to him on the media, openly challenging OBJ on how much he has spent on  Federal roads.
No one says he is a saint or different from other politicians, jst like he challenged the EFCC. If they think he is a criminal we Nigerians would be very much happy for them to nail him down. We would like to see him serve in jail terms jst like others.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by ReachRich(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ poster
If by chance u are elected governor of ur state,wont u steal?U beta rephrase the topic cos u would not do beta than Orji kalu if given the opportunity.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by chidichris(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
Anything wey oyibo do is great, but the one a black does is deluded and an act of being primitive. We know how many times bush visited Pope John Paul and many other world leaders we never call the names. I don't see anything wrong in an African leader visiting a pope in Rome. As such this thread seems to be meaningless.

More so this guy seems to be the best governor Abia state has ever had till date. Those from Abia state stands to correct me if am wrong. I might be from Abia but i followed his achievement all his tenure as the governor. In his term i witnessed for the first time a Nigerian leader shed tears over an accident that happened as a result of bad roads in Enugu -PH express way. After few month, he put the road under construction. He still has the record of building federal roads with state funds. I know many roads in Aba he built, people thought would never be motorable again. I still remember there was a time he won the best Eastern governor and the most transparent governnor in Nigeria for his first two year in office. He suddenly became a thief when his relationship with OBJ soar.
When this problem with OBJ started initially, still on his first term. I listened to him on the media, openly challenging OBJ on how much he has spent on Federal roads.
No one says he is a saint or different from other politicians, jst like he challenged the EFCC. If they think he is a criminal we Nigerians would be very much happy for them to nail him down. We would like to see him serve in jail terms jst like others.

@princekevo,
kalu is a criminal because of the following reasons;
1. he told obj to come and build the okigwe - aba expressways or he will pull down the then toll gates.
2. he told obj to step down or have him as the life gov of abia state
3. he left pdp and retain leadership of the state not conceeding it to pdp
4. he stood up against thrid term
5. i think another outstanding crime of kalu was winning the caf championship cup back to back for the first time in the history of nigeria and won himself the award of pillar of sports.

i am from imo state but i respect orji uzo kalu and tinubu as the only two govs in nigeria that could tell obj his faults without caring to lick his shoes like other cheap govs.
kalu told nigerians that el rufai and ribadu are all fakes and today many nigerians are coming to terms with that.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by paddylo1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/201177_POPE-25-2_jpg2404d4df0e6dd425377f8894baff33ea[/img]

why is he kissing that old white mans wrinkled arm, ewwwwww
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by redsun(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
texazzpete:

chief manipulator? You bloody crackhead.

Idiot.You sound bemused as if there is anything about the pope that is beneficial to blackman unless of course to his african(black) collaborators.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by No2Atheism(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
paddy_lo:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/201177_POPE-25-2_jpg2404d4df0e6dd425377f8894baff33ea[/img]

why is he kissing that old white mans wrinkled arm, ewwwwww

Wealth (whether stolen or earned) is certainly no equivalent to Education . . .

How can a black man . . . go and start kissing the hand of a white idol worshipper. . . even though he looks down with scorn on the black idol worshipper.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by redsun(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
To an average whiteman,africa is non existent.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by beneli(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
princekevo:

More so this guy seems to be the best governor Abia state has ever had till date. Those from Abia state stands to correct me if am wrong.

Your sarcasm is paralytic!
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by princekevo(m): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2009
beneli:

Your sarcasm is paralytic!
Thank you very much
But please if you are from Abia state like i said jst quote me wrong by simply giving us one governor that performed as Orji Kalu since the creation of Abia state.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by princekevo(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2009
chidichris:

@princekevo,
kalu is a criminal because of the following reasons;
1. he told obj to come and build the okigwe - aba expressways or he will pull down the then toll gates.
2. he told obj to step down or have him as the life gov of abia state
3. he left pdp and retain leadership of the state not conceeding it to pdp
4. he stood up against thrid term
5. i think another outstanding crime of kalu was winning the caf championship cup back to back for the first time in the history of nigeria and won himself the award of pillar of sports.

i am from imo state but i respect orji uzo kalu and tinubu as the only two govs in nigeria that could tell obj his faults without caring to lick his shoes like other cheap govs.
kalu told nigerians that el rufai and ribadu are all fakes and today many nigerians are coming to terms with that.
You dey mind them, He suddenly become a theif becoz he refused to lick OBJ's *ss? Atiku also suddenly became corrupt the day he started opposing OBJ, and was chraged to court the same weeek he supposed campaign for his presidency.

You know sometimes it Amazes me how a single person could manipulate with the brains of more than 150million Nigerians. Dribbled them and finally hanged them somewhere in the air, by giving them a weak and sick man as their president, who cannot bold accuse him of anything.
No one says corruption should not be faught against, but i hate when people uses it as a political weapons against their opposition.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by kaiki: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2009
how is not a thief only God can help us, he is free to go any where he likes, remember he has money before going to politics.
Re: Thief Orji Uzo Kalu Goes To Rome. Did He Tell The Pope How Much He Stole? by kaiki: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2009
orji kalu is a man of himself who is a thief in politics of the country even if you enter there you will follow them, leave them for God.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rep. Member, Owolabi Alao Monsuru, Aka Batola, In Certificate Scandal / Stricly 2 Words Patrick Obahiagbon Would Call Gej / Senator Abe; Time To Unbundle Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.