Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite (876 Views)

5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by redcross: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Site Engr.....Engr Jonathan,,

Client....Myself

Site Supervisor.....Myself

Budget,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$23,000

Location...............Oluku Benin,,,
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by redcross: 3:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Pics coming soon
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by mufutau55(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2017
redcross:
Client....Myself
Budget,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$23,000 --------> N11.27m

Budget... at today's current local market rate by Aboki... that will be N11.27m (USD $23k x N490).
I am keenly following Oga Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by teemac01(m): 4:41am On Jan 13, 2017
We following closely...
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by twinskenny(m): 4:55am On Jan 13, 2017
redcross:

Client....Myself

Budget,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$23,000

Good luck sir.
You can check my signature for my services
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by teemac01(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Na wa o...OP which way nau...
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by sholatech(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Following. Will be great to see this achieved
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by redcross: 2:52am On Jan 16, 2017
My fellow Narialanders ,i am facing some issues right now,,land dispute,,God help me
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by mufutau55(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2017
redcross:
My fellow Narialanders ,i am facing some issues right now,,land dispute,,God help me

That one nah real wahala o. God will surely help you.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by redcross: 3:03am On Jan 16, 2017
mufutau55:

That one nah real wahala o. God will surely help you.

Hajji M.

i am confused and scared,,,the community chairman want to relocate me..i am still waiting
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by ice4u999(m): 3:31am On Jan 16, 2017
redcross:

i am confused and scared,,,the community chairman want to relocate me..i am still waiting

Very typical in Benin. At the end of the day all they need is money. Be careful, pray and if they end up relocating or not make sure to investigate the land very well. What they tend to do a lot is sell a land not secured by fence and gate to another individual willing to pay more and then relocate the original owner.
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by redcross: 3:46am On Jan 16, 2017
ice4u999:

Very typical in Benin. At the end of the day all they need is money. Be careful, pray and if they end up relocating or not make sure to investigate the land very well. What they tend to do a lot is sell a land not secured by fence and gate to another individual willing to pay more and then relocate the original owner.

yes,,it a problem here in BENIN,,it took me 2 months to get this land,,and now i still fell for their evil trap..May God help me,,
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by ice4u999(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2017
redcross:

yes,,it a problem here in BENIN,,it took me 2 months to get this land,,and now i still fell for their evil trap..May God help me,,

God will definitely fight for you. I am from Benin and Community people did the same to my Dad and it took entire family effort and God for them to allocate new land for us. Even buying in a remote village in Benin, failure to secure it is asking for trouble
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by redcross: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2017
ice4u999:

God will definitely fight for you. I am from Benin and Community people did the same to my Dad and it took entire family effort and God for them to allocate new land for us. Even buying in a remote village in Benin, failure to secure it is asking for trouble

it is unfortunate my man,,
Re: The Making Of A 3 Units Of A 3 Bedroom Flats In Benin All En-suite by mufutau55(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
redcross:

Wetin the idiot dey look before you start work on the land... Yeye people. God help us o.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

. / Commercial Properties In Ikeja And Lekki Phase 1 For Lease (photos) / For Sale: A Commercial Plot Along Abuja-zuba Express - N65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.