Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa (18460 Views)

Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Meet Adebola Williams, Owner Of Red Media Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Facebook is a gay's website

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by justinceejay(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Good to be back.......but trust me i did not notice your absence sha
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by sunnyside16(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Please who go help me unblock my own account too? "Gerald Essien"
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
And??
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by symbianDON(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
very good piece of news....I'm happy
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by alaskido(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Frank good to know you are back on FB. Please accept my friend request oooooooo grin
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by lonelydora: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
eagleonearth:
Now let the bible sharing begin full time . I don't really know Zuckerberg's religious inclination. Is he Agnostic or ath***t?
Oya answer me people.

Most of them dont believe in a god.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
sad it seems this people have issues with the name God or spreading of the Gospel. Even GOTV does it.
Have you notice that they cover the name God
Driftingking:
Recall early this week, popular Nigerian Gospel singer, Frank edwards took to twitter to revealed how Facebook Blocked his account after he promised to share some copies of bible to some souls he won..

Well after some heats from the media and the rest, with others terming the popular social media company "Pagan" , the popular gospel singer's account has been unblocked.

he took to twitter and in his words,

"Heyo !!!!!!! Guess who's back on Facebook!!!! Special thanks to sola of red media africa.. she took the fight personal"

and he did not forget to thank the lady who helped him get it back, who according to the singer took the fight personal.

https://twitter.com/FRANKRICHBOY/status/819444769164296192

http://otownloaded.com/frank-edwards-facebook-account-finally-unblocked/

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by psalmsjob: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
Okay, you are now trending on social media.

You can now release your album

You are spot on with that.

Publicity stunt now being shared with "Sola of red media"

Bible is free online for those that do not know. Numerous free application for iOS and Android for download just as the Facebook apps itself.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by manchik(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by teozey111(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
eagleonearth:
Now let the bible sharing begin full time . I don't really know Zuckerberg's religious inclination. Is he Agnostic or ath***t?
Oya answer me people.
dude is an atheist
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Royalseed20(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Is this news-? Is this news-?
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Mujaheeeden: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
chemystery:
Facebook saw the hypocrisy in you and blocked your account.

Why you go win soul dey advertise am for FB? If you wan give out Bible must you tell the whole world?

If i am Mark Zuckerberg i will block your whatsapp join
poppycock
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by paradigmshift(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2017
chemystery:

Why you go win soul dey advertise am for FB? If you wan give out Bible must you tell the whole world?

IFA priest shut up and zip your brain
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by dsocioemmy(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Facebook looking for where to put the blame now
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by chemystery: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

IFA priest shut up and zip your brain
Christianity is not stupidity. Even Ifa will teach folks like you the bible.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by 3RNEST(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Just share Bible Mark block Frank account.. What if he share Quran them go block am... Facebook sef their wahala too much...
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by oaroloye(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2017
My Account was blocked on totally false allegations, after demanding that I upload my ID, which I did.

Let them eat their FACEBOOK, if they like.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by paradigmshift(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
chemystery:
Christianity is not stupidity. Even Ifa will teach folks like you the bible.

lmao... your comment is -2+2 .... you are not making any sense so luck up...you can be ifa priest if u wat, very lucrative..
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Toosure70: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Afonja helping their helpless flat heads brothers since 1914. Proudly afonja
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by yedidiah(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2017
chemystery:

*Modified*
I never knew my post will pain a lot of people i could have just hidden the painful truth and allowed them to bask in sweet lies.

Someone converted Christians from Church A to his own church (Christ Embassy) and called it soul winning. And he had bribe them to stay by buying them bibles as if it is a big deal. I have sent many bible app via flash share & xender....is it not same thing?

Well facebook just gave him first warning. Any futher display of hypocrisy will result to a permanent blocking

you are the one that is pained actually
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by pressplay411(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2017
5starmilitant:

Some girls post unclad photos and other nonsense on FB, they don't block them. Someone posted about sharing Bible and his account was blocked, and this is all you could say??

Apparently there's an insidious concerted war against the gospel's propagation in the media and social media.

The Word is regarded extinct and hateful as it preaches against homosexuality among other vices which is no longer a sin in the 21st century.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by veacea: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:
where are the fvck crew when you need them.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by chemystery: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2017
yedidiah:
you are the one that is pained actually
Same as you
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by obinna58(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2017
ajoguegbe:
That's how Facebook blocked a page I created "I support our governments ban on Gay marriage". It was getting so many likes and facebook blocked it and sent me a message that some people find it offensive. Its obvious the anti christ will utilize this media tools for mind control projecting deceptions they want people to believe. Perception they say is stronger than reality. LETS PRAY

Do u know what freedom means
I would have reportd u 2
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by oaroloye(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
project50:
Facebook is a gay's website

And Atheists'.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by oskaaay(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Turbocharged: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So what?.....what's special there?
What is special here is that HATRED has eaten deep into ur heart grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Turbocharged:

What is special here is that HATRED has eaten deep into ur heart grin grin grin
is that all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival / ''I Don’t Want To Be Tagged As Instagram Comedian'' - Kenny Blaq / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.