Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,900 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub (868 Views)

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by Mrop(m): 4:27am On Jan 13, 2017
A lady reportedly disgraced herself at a night
club in Owerri, the capital of Imo State after
she soiled herself in her own vomit in the club.

The incident left some people shocked as they
couldn’t understand how a beautiful lady could
leave such a reckless lifestyle..

She was however helped by workers at the club
to clean herself up before being taken home.

The incident allegedly happened last night.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/lady-reportedly-swims-in-her-own-vomit.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe ishilove missyb3

Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by immaculatengang(f): 4:30am On Jan 13, 2017
SMH Drink Responsibly.
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by Blessinzy(f): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2017
that is no news.....its rampant these days
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by Flexherbal(m): 5:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Too bad !
Always drink responsibly.
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by chrisbaby24(m): 5:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Na waooo
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by Adedaniel211(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Chemical reaction
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by zoneboy: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Biafra
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by Benjom(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmn... Something tells me it's her first attempt. It once happened to me many years ago. When I returned from my subconscious state in which I conversed with an angel, I swore never to drink it again... and it's been a jolly life ever since. Glory to God.
Re: Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub by CaroLyner(f): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
and they snapped her instead of helping her up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts Private School (photo) / See How Vic O Plans To Diss Mr Eazi Publicly / “whose Life Will I Touch Today?” – Kcee Asks And Nigerians Reply Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.