Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (22088 Views)

Kukah Warns Against ‘anti-fulani’ Campaign / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by sylviaeo(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
CACAWA:
your dad
...is a responsible father who wouldn't murder babies in d name of religion
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by josite: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
this jonathanian priest who got a mess of pottage in terms of a money from jonathan needs to check himself.i see him in prison very soon.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by CACAWA(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
sylviaeo:
...is a responsible father who wouldn't murder babies in d name of religion
stop jor
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Cityguy: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Akainzo:

So AFTER you divide the country, ALL native Christians in the North should move to where?

Seeing as you have parochially assumed that all Northerners are Muslims, what would happen to Christians in the North and also what should happen to Muslims in the South East?

BTW, seeing as you are claiming constitutional rights to practice your religion anywhere in the country, do you also believe that Muslims have that right? Have you also spoken out against the practice where South Easterners do not sell their lands to Muslims to build mosques?

This things go both ways you know!
South Easterners not selling their lands to Muslims to build mosques is reactionary. It has been the norm in core North of the country for decades. I'm not selling you 'noodles', it's fact I witnessed first hand there. What everyone is saying is that respect is reciprocal. Respect my right and I will respect yours.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Cityguy: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
fogho198:
u foolish oh, did u see him collect money from anyone. Goats sure think better than u.
Of course, that line of criticism can only be bought by those ignorant of the immense welfare scheme of the Catholic Church for their priests, let alone one of his standing.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by TeamSimple(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:
Looks like religious leaders now support that the country should be divided for good. First it was CAN, then winners GO, now kukah apart from other renown MOGs.

Suddenly they realize we only have two cheeks, if you slap one and we turn the other and you slap it, there is none to turn again. The passivity of Christians during crises has been the major reason these animals won't think twice before they slaughter Christians in the north.

I have said it before, if you hurt me, I'll forgive you. But if my life is threatened or that of my family, I wouldn't mind picking up arms to defend myself, I'll not just kill you if it comes to that, I'll kill all your kinds that are a potential threat to live. I have the right to live as every other person.

If the muslims are hell bent on making this country terrible for the Christians, its high time we prove to them we have a choice. We aren't taking this shit any more.

If the govt has also proven that our lives are no better that the Fulani cows, then its high time we think of defending ourselves.

There is no need been hypocritical about this, if you want to do your Muslim agenda, divide this country now, but as long as this country remain one Nigeria, I have the constitutional right to live and practice my religion at any part of it.

This nonsense must stop.

Why not let us have a christian leader before you know thee truth.

your pastors under the umbrella of CAN are only pained they are not getting fee money like they used to under GEJ.

Or why would any sensible pastor loot the funds meant to procure arm to fight the perceived enemies of the christians? i believe you know who i am talking about.

Stop speaking like an overfed orator.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Auki: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:
Looks like religious leaders now support that the country should be divided for good. First it was CAN, then winners GO, now kukah apart from other renown MOGs.

Suddenly they realize we only have two cheeks, if you slap one and we turn the other and you slap it, there is none to turn again. The passivity of Christians during crises has been the major reason these animals won't think twice before they slaughter Christians in the north.

I have said it before, if you hurt me, I'll forgive you. But if my life is threatened or that of my family, I wouldn't mind picking up arms to defend myself, I'll not just kill you if it comes to that, I'll kill all your kinds that are a potential threat to live. I have the right to live as every other person.

If the muslims are hell bent on making this country terrible for the Christians, its high time we prove to them we have a choice. We aren't taking this shit any more.

If the govt has also proven that our lives are no better that the Fulani cows, then its high time we think of defending ourselves.

There is no need been hypocritical about this, if you want to do your Muslim agenda, divide this country now, but as long as this country remain one Nigeria, I have the constitutional right to live and practice my religion at any part of it.

This your nonsense must stop.

Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by bart10: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
No thanks to PMB undecided
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Akainzo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cityguy:

South Easterners not selling their lands to Muslims to build mosques is reactionary. It has been the norm in core North of the country for decades. I'm not selling you 'noodles', it's fact I witnessed first hand there. What everyone is saying is that respect is reciprocal. Respect my right and I will respect yours.

How dishonest can you be!

The numerous Sabon-garis all over the North is majorly populated by whom, Ijaws or Yorubas or Igbos?
Where is the Hausa quarters in the South Eastern part of the country?
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Ubenedictus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
Kukah, Jonathan's lapdog. You hated Buhari from the start so whatever your position is, I see it as sentimental

Nigeria should separate politics from religion

Why didn't you separate religion from politics when you used your altar as a platform for Jonathan's campaign.

Though the things you said are right but it only makes you a fucking hypocrite and a damn bigot
So kukah campaign for jona from pulpit? oga oya back up ur accusation.
i have alway known kukah to be straight spoken, if u claim he is a hypocite and bigot u better prove it.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Ubenedictus(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
brownlord:
He was among the people that foisted this government on Nigerians, he just got shortCHANGED by the change government.
One person first talk say kukah campaign for jona now u say him foist govt on u.
oga y u dey lie?
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Ubenedictus(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
IykeChukz:
Please call a spade but it name...

Nigeria id divided along religious lines...

And I support Pa Adeboye...
U say make kukah call spade a spade then u ended up repeating what kukuh said.
are u sure u read the op?
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Ubenedictus(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
menxer:

Hhhhhhmmmm
@bolded, started in this PMB era, abi?

Religion should be separated from politics? But you guys used your pulpits to campaign for GEJ, why complain now?

What "claims" is he referring to?
It did not start under buhari but it is gradually getting worse.

are u sure kukah ever campaign for jonah from d pulpit? no lie by mistake oh.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by nopretense: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
KINGwax007:
So, wetin come concern us?
I'm sure u didn't read the body. SMH.......you typical african
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by lollmaolol(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:

This nonsense must stop.

I came to like the post with the highest likes .

I concur indeed with everything you say .
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by menxer: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
It did not start under buhari but it is gradually getting worse.

are u sure kukah ever campaign for jonah from d pulpit? no lie by mistake oh.

Is kukah speaking for himself alone or were there no pastors et al that used their pulpit to campaign, both for and against GEJ/PMB?
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Ubenedictus(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
menxer:

Is kukah speaking for himself alone or were there no pastors et al that used their pulpit to campaign, both for and against GEJ/PMB?

My question is simply did kukah campaign from the pulpit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / What Made You Leave Your Church To Start Attending Another. / COVID-19: OPM Donates Ambulance To Rivers State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.