Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

4 Kogite Dat Wanna Get Down. I Cld Use Ice Cream Btw Her Legs - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 4 Kogite Dat Wanna Get Down. I Cld Use Ice Cream Btw Her Legs (537 Views)

Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / 4 Kogite Dat Wanna Get Down. I Cld Use Ice Cream Btw Her Legs / A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Kogite Dat Wanna Get Down. I Cld Use Ice Cream Btw Her Legs by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2009
Any kogite here,i'm straight n i wanna have fun
Re: 4 Kogite Dat Wanna Get Down. I Cld Use Ice Cream Btw Her Legs by CyberG: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2009
Are you insane? You are in fucking Kogi State and yet, you cannot meet a girl of the hundreds of thousands waiting to be met? How about the several close states to Kogi? You cannot meet someone in real life and you are begging here? Some people with 1 (physical) head like you meet ladies in just about anywhere with ladies even meeting them, yet you can only make a weak pitch with ice cream? Man. . .no piss me off abeg!

Life must really suck bad for you! Look, grow some balls because without it, you are so fucking screwed!! Get out and meet them already and stop hiding behind a computer!

(1) (Reply)

Are U Fat And Need A Secret Lover / 08138803235 Wants To Make Someone Cum: / I Need A Rich Babe Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.