Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Slow And Steady... The Most Foolish Advice For An Entreprenuership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Slow And Steady... The Most Foolish Advice For An Entreprenuership (506 Views)

Forex Strategy - Slow And Steady Income / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Begin To Make Cool And Steady Cash With Your Social Media Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slow And Steady... The Most Foolish Advice For An Entreprenuership by cromwellk: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Ok so today I am going to wax lyrical about "slow" and "fast". Basically I'll be selling you the idea that

...Slow totally blows and faster is the master!

I dont need to convince you that most folks in the world are living from pay check to pay check. You already know this. I read somewere recently that 1% richest people own 40% of the world's wealth and by 2016 this may have become 50%

How many folks do you know that have achieved great in their lives??

What gives?

Why so few?

Why so few great achievers?

I believe the major reason is this : We bought into the lie that "Slow and steady" wins the race.And Yes, you might win the race...but WHAT race? I'll tell you what race - THE RACE TO AVERAGEVILLE. Thats where you'll end up following the "slow and steady mantra"

Look, the slow and steady axiom is good advice if you want to be average. But, if you are still reading this chances are you don't want to settle for average. Have you ever looked up the word "average"?

It means : Usual or ordinary

Now thats a race i never want to win

The reality is the average person is broker than a church mouse.But I guess it depends on what you define broke.

Oh Really, does it?

Ok lets say you have a nice place to live, a car, access to health car, education, and the internet but you cant take one month off work before falling behind financially, well, I dunno if i'd call that broke necessarily but financially you are...

...More Vulnerable than a blockbuster video store

You see, the problem is this slow and steady B.S was feed to us when we were kids. Do you remember the story of the hare and the tortoise?Uh huh! Well, make no mistake my friend, these parables were programmed in us and we carried them to adulthood!

SO my question for you today is Do you want to continue the race to averageville. Do you want to continue Tip-toeing to the end of your life hoping to safely make it to your death?

Then stop racing to Averageville

Lets do something more rewarding and fun!

I have LAUNCHED a Global Entrepreneur Program and here is what we are doing;

1 -- You will learn how to find/create a winning product
2 -- You will discover how to easily get it in front of thousands of people (not just around you but) all over the world
3 -- You will learn how to create functional systems that convert people to revenue
4 -- You will be assisted to create and implement your own income generating system through direct coaching and mentorship

They say "An apple will never fall far from its tree". I totally agree with this. Here is why;

See, you will achieve the same aggregate life results as people around you i.e parents, friends, uncles etc. If they are not "crushing it" or dominating; if they are struggling you will wind up in their path. This is because whether you like it or not you are consciously and subconsciously learning from them the habits that got them there.

Painful truth to swallow. I know. That's just the way it is and most people don't have the stomach to accept this truth and act!

For this reason you will have the opportunity to connect with entrepreneur minded people on the face of Africa ( South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana etc)

They will encourage and share ideas with you until you get your financial breakthrough.

You will afford the life you deserve and become financially free.

Best part is you don't pay a dime to join the program

SO WHERE IS THE CATCH?

I am glad you asked.

I am looking for brilliant minds in Africa. People with strong ideas. We are in the process of creating something extraordinary!

I have 256 spots to be filled for my Global Entrepreneur Program. Applications for those interested are invited before 31 January 2017

Here is what you need to do to apply;

1. Copy and paste the link below in your address bar ;
[Delete the spaces after "go" to activate the link].

https://go o.gl/forms/UWRsHYS6xIljhKjE3

2. Complete the Assessment form and submit.

If you make it to shortlist, you will be contacted for an interview

Godspeed

Regards,

Cromwell Kuutsi
vt commodore cd player wiring diagram

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Samples For New Business / Inability To Activate Payoneer Card / I'll convert your Books (HARDCOPY) to E-books, and I will STILL PAY "CASH"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.