Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? (47430 Views)

Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by venus4cupid: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=morereb10 post=52777741]ooh, chai, i have really lost a great friend. With this foolish and unguarded statement you made Tonye, you are indeed a bigot nonetheless.

So upon all the killings going on in this country, all you can come out and admonish Christians to do is to turn the other chick if they r hit? Who are you to say Oyedepo should be called to order?

That Bible you are quoting, you don't actually know it. Because God is a consuming fire and he consumes any person that declares himself his enemy. How many fights did Moses fought before getting to promise land? I bet he would have remained like a lamb so that his enemies will over run him. As far as their is God, their has been great killings on his behalf. quote me anywhere.

And as far as killings go, I keep telling people .. hhhmmmm. hmmmm.. that Islam is not more heartless than Christians. If you are a good historian, go and read history very well. Islam no reach anywhere. I keep telling people, if Christians start.. eh, especially the Catholics, the world will come to stand still.

Go and read history and read about the great persecution and read about the wiping away of women and read about the killings that gave birth to what we call the Bible today which was brought together in 'the council of nessie'.

Read about how Christianity was even created, you will know that Islam is playing with fire.

You come here come dey talk nonsense because your morals told you to be like Christ, you will be a lamb.

nonsense [/quote

My guy you just spoke my mind, front and back.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by goodheart02(m): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Sonam did it for me but Tiwa's chocolate skin complemented the clothe

You're smart
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by praiz628(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2017
tiwa babe
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Emerikoss: 3:27am On Jan 14, 2017
barnyolix:
UThe MAVIN’s record first lady, donned an akin look and pose with Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor – though both actresses effortlessly slayed in the white suit, we wondering who rocked the look better?!
Lone photos below:

http://spicegist.com/entertainment/celebrities/tiwa-savage-bollywood-actress-sonam-kapoor-rocked-better/
This woman fine,is she Kareena Kapoor's sister?
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Jeezbaby(f): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babe what is ya stress na, do u want to kill ya self all in d name of vashion? it's u am talking to o anuty tiwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody / Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.