Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. (54417 Views)

2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Fayose Thanks APC / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by agabaI23(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
cyberguy72:
Nothing would happen to him in 2018.
They will be so happy he is gone.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Maeka(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
FFK THE STRONG MAN
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by DaCharis2016: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
He just opened our eyes to the deadly plan of this govt. How can travellers be going through Kaduna to & fro in the middle of the herdsmen's killings?
There is something fishy about it.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Codes151(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
alienvirus:
The guy is digging his own grave
and u don work for cemetery well well to know how dem d dig grave o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by DangotePikin: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
He isn't stupid, as a member of an opposition party he is allowed to criticise the policies of the ruling party, that's the beauty of democracy.
With constructive criticism the ruling party will seat up, Buhari himself understands this. grin
after reading you comment, i concluded in my heart that you must be very knowledgeable since you sound very enlightened. This prompted me to view your profile, on getting there I had my reservations concerning your uploaded picture.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
DangotePikin:
after reading you comment, i concluded in my heart that you must be very knowledgeable since you sound very enlightened. This prompted me to view your profile, on getting there I had my reservations concerning your uploaded picture.
Lol. grin
Leave my dp alone joor!.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by mario383: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
rusher14:
Nobody would save you in 2018.
Na God get power pass una. You can see that all the evil plans, policies by this dullard is to further punish Nigerians and by his continues grace, are all turned down by NASS. By God's grace, God will, for the sake of we the innocent ones, never allow you people to further punish us because of Buhari highest degree of dullness and incompetence. Once a leader is dull, what only comes to his mind is to roll out very bad plans and economic policies.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by rusher14: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
mario383:
Na God get power pass una. You can see that all the evil plans, policies by this dullard is to further punish Nigerians and by his continues grace, are all turned down by NASS. By God's grace, God will, for the sake of we the innocent ones, never allow you people to further punish us because of Buhari highest degree of dullness and incompetence. Once a leader is dull, what only comes to his mind is to roll out very bad plans and economic policies.

So wanting to fix a runway that is well overdue is a punishment?

Anyone can criticise anything like why is your name Mario and not Maro?

You see? That's exactly what Fayose does and sadly, many don't really care about that as far as they are concerned "he is PDP and I like PDP so he must be right".

The man has nothing to offer. Never had never will.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Benita27:
He isn't stupid, as a member of an opposition party he is allowed to criticise the policies of the ruling party, that's the beauty of democracy.
With constructive criticism the ruling party will seat up, Buhari himself understands this. grin
Buhari understands what? Criticism? Oga, ur president is not that literate to understand what you're saying
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by mario383: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:
Very stuppid Governor. Serious leaders dont have the time to be stalking every move of other leaders. The speak very loudly with the work of their hands through development and improving the lives of their followers. Fayose should compare himself with other opposition Governor like Obiano, and see that he has completely failed ekiti people.
no rubbish talk don ever pass this post

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
WorldRichest:

Yes, you are right, only Ibos abused and cursed the fathers and mothers the same way Fayose said that Buhari wears diapers just like his own mother.

If your mother and father is a wicked killer or thief, will you praise and adore them.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by hakimi1974(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Balkan:
There must be an Igbo blood in this man. So bold fearless and resolute.
and looting ekiti state blind
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by tiwiex(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
[sub][/sub]
jusRadical:

Why? Because he is saying the truth?

No mind am. We now live in a police state.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by danjay22: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
temitemi1:
my role model is at it again grin grin grin
i hv missed temitemi1
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by lagosrd: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:
Very stuppid Governor. Serious leaders dont have the time to be stalking every move of other leaders. The speak very loudly with the work of their hands through development and improving the lives of their followers. Fayose should compare himself with other opposition Governor like Obiano, and see that he has completely failed ekiti people.

Exactly how a black panda should think. Hahahaha
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by tens4real(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
rusher14:
come and kill him nah... yeye the smell
NONSENSE!!!
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by hakimi1974(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
this man dey troway all the punches him get, and the man at the centre no send am, when the experienced general start him own, make nobody start to dey wail ooo.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Mujaheeeden: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
WorldRichest:

Yes, you are right, only Ibos abused and cursed the fathers and mothers the same way Fayose said that Buhari wears diapers just like his own mother.
But davido a yoruba boy disgraced dele momodu in public while Yoruba men cheered him on

Tell me more abt yoruba and respect
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by mario383: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
repogirl:
Truly,I don't understand where Buharis people get these foolish ideas from. Foolish ideas is what has landed us where we are today and they are still making up more.

Close an international airport in the nation's capital? How can they even conceive of such an idea? Gosh!
But, remember that the 2017 vision by one overseer that Buhari is not the messiah but here to punich Nigerians. Have you forgotten? May God stop him. Imagine the hardship. Amen
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Charly68: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:
He criticises others and he himself is under performing ..What standard has he to proof
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by PMIcon(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm I the only one experiencing tarrif increase? Which one is this man saying now?
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by soji73: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
fayose should keep quiet and look forward on how is ekiti should move forward/development . stop criticizing biari.
thank you
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Danfemi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
God bless dis man, pls dem d truth. God am still waiting for u to do it again wht you did for abacha, God make it snappy people re suffering.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
i am fully back bro.
danjay22:
i hv missed temitemi1
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by BlackOnassis(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Balkan:
There must be an Igbo blood in this man.
So bold fearless and resolute.

Well, except the fact that all Igbo Govs are b1tches right now. They cant utter a word.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by discusant: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
alienvirus:
The guy is digging his own grave

You still live in the years of military dictatorship.
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by morisnewrain(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
SenatePresdo:
Right from the genesis, Fayose knew that Buhari is nothing but an illitrate dauran that knows nothing about governance.
what's Fayose qualifications? Read history about Fayose. Do you know what happened to him in his first term? Poultry scam! Yet you are still celebrating a popular thief. Every gov busy thinking of how to make their state better. He's thinking of Buhari. If you have been to Ekiti state in recent time, u will never pray to have such a gov in your state. I expect him to busy with his official job than looking for Buhari mistake or whatever to comment. Look closely, how many PDP gov associate their self with him? Fayose has been a controversial gov in all ramifications even his part-time HND certificate he's holding. If he happens to be a worker under my supervision with this attitude, I would have sack him since because he can't be a serious person at work. Cho! Cho!! Cho!!! Must he reply every talk?
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Louisosazee(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
That my real guy, continue bro
grin tongue grin

Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by buskopam(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't just ve much to say, I I know is that I can sense foul play in this present day govt but some fools so to say are being insensitive about it. even when pple's lives are on the line. diaris God
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by Kennitrust(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
rusher14:
for speaking the truth?
Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:
Very stuppid Governor. Serious leaders dont have the time to be stalking every move of other leaders. They speak very loudly with the work of their hands through development and improving the lives of their followers. Fayose should compare himself with other opposition Governor like Obiano, and see that he has completely failed ekiti people.

FAYOSE, THE MOUTH DIARRHEA GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. by psalmsjob: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
menwongo:

When Goodluck miss managed the country Assembly members complained now buhari is failing us wholly they still complain. Fayose can not buy all assembly members in his state, he is doing well and that why they support him. Can you see who's stupid now?

When GEJ mismanged the country the few House of Assembly members particularly the speaker that complained were intimated locked out of the house so much so that they had to scale fence to gain entry. When someone adds forgetfulness to his level of stupidity then he can be said to be those enjoying the clownish utterances of Fayose?

You said Fayose can not buy all the Assembly members in his state and that he is doing well. Now this picture below is the only way I can answer you for that comment or way of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.