Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

“I’m Shaking In Tears” – Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I’m Shaking In Tears” – Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh (619 Views)

Mercy Johnson Sent Me A Friend Request On Facebook!! : Boy Brags / Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Video: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shaking Her Backside In Hot B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I’m Shaking In Tears” – Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh by theinfong(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Early this morning, Tonto Dikeh offered a heartfelt apology to Mercy Johnson for saying hurtful things about her child. (Click here in case you missed it.) Mercy Johnson has responded with kind and heart warming words, stating that she forgave Tonto immediately she gave birth to her son King.’

She wrote,

‘@tontolet am shaking and in tears as I read your post.I have learnt the more this morning that the holyspirit is true,cus by him you were in my prayers last night and this morning.am in shock.

I always heard of what an Angel you are.Please,I forgave you immediately King came because I knew that u would have understood how it hurt me.

I Love you and I am short of words now but thank you and trust me I wish so much happiness and peace.am already hugging you so tightly. it is well and Purity is Blowing you a kiss too.

My God Will Bless You and Keep you Ahead always. MAMAPURITY.’

Source: http://www.theinfong.com/2017/01/im-shaking-tears-mercy-johnson-replies-tonto-dikeh/

Re: “I’m Shaking In Tears” – Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh by mccoy47(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Front page material grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look At Mansions Of Two African Dictators In America.. They Are Neighbors / Full Account Of What Transpired Between Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo. OFM / VIDEO: Stephanie Otobo Speaks To E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.