Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. (490 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. by Roy11: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
I have been a curious and voracious reader...recently, i got hold of the english version of the holy qu'ran and i discovered somethings which i have been trying to relate with the craziness of religion bigots in our country.

This is an opinion bases argument with myself....no one should take it personal or 'religious'.

1. The bible told us the way to heaven is to believe jesus is the only son of God, the saviour and messaiah. (if u dont believe in jesus, u are surely on ur way to hell fire)

2. The quran also identify itself with isa(jesus) but rather called him a messenger of Allah(God), no muslims believe isa is a son of God. (meaning all muslims do not accept isa(jesus) as the saviour)

3. The quran stated it clearly that all those who do not follow the teachings and liestyles(hadith) of the holy prophet muhammed (SAW) would rot in Hell.

conclusively, all xtians will go to hell according to the muslims and all muslims will go to hell according to the xtians.

Have u ever wondered why Africans are now taking religion back to the people who intriduced religion to us (europe)?

Have u take to cognisance where your great grandfather will be now? ...they solely believed and trusted in ELEDUMARE ..

Africa must wake up..

Note --i believe in a supernatural power...i believe in God...i dont believe in Hell. i am just a free thinker. bless God for giving me the brain to think.

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. by jonbellion(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Roy11:
I have been a curious and voracious reader...recently, i got hold of the english version of the holy qu'ran and i discovered somethings which i have been trying to relate with the craziness of religion bigots in our country.

This is an opinion bases argument with myself....no one should take it personal or 'religious'.

1. The bible told us the way to heaven is to believe jesus is the only son of God, the saviour and messaiah. (if u dont believe in jesus, u are surely on ur way to hell fire)

2. The quran also identify itself with isa(jesus) but rather called him a messenger of Allah(God), no muslims believe isa is a son of God. (meaning all muslims do not accept isa(jesus) as the saviour)

3. The quran stated it clearly that all those who do not follow the teachings and liestyles(hadith) of the holy prophet muhammed (SAW) would rot in Hell.

conclusively, all xtians will go to hell according to the muslims and all muslims will go to hell according to the xtians.

Have u ever wondered why Africans are now taking religion back to the people who intriduced religion to us (europe)?

Have u take to cognisance where your great grandfather will be now? ...they solely believed and trusted in ELEDUMARE ..

Africa must wake up..

Note --i believe in a supernatural power...i believe in God...i dont believe in Hell. i am just a free thinker. bless God for giving me the brain to think.

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. by easterwick(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
MY BROTHER ALL HUMAN BEING GO TO HELL[GRAVE] SO DONT DECEIVE YOUR SELF WHOEVER DIES GOTO 6FEET THAT IS IMPERFECT LINK FROM FATHERS WHO HAVE HATRED FOR THEIR SELVES AND HAVE THE MARK OF CAIN[HATRED] SO IT DOESNT MATTER IF U ARE XTIAN OR MUSLIMS OR PEGAN AS LONG YOU HATE YOU HAVE NO LIFE but jesus christ can remove this hatred from your heart if you believe and love one another but you cant do this except u r born again [spirit awaken] and ur spirit awaken then the theif will come and steal you and if the theif steal you...you are gone forever but if the thief can not steal you the you will live forever WHO IS THE THIEF "YOU ARE THE THIEF"so if you love urself love ur brothers, if you hate ur selve hate ur brothers
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. by Roy11: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=easterwick post=52770930]MY BROTHER ALL HUMAN BEING GO TO HELL[GRAVE] SO DONT DECEIVE YOUR SELF WHOEVER DIES GOTO 6FEET THAT IS IMPERFECT LINK FROM FATHERS WHO HAVE HATRED FOR THEIR SELVES AND HAVE THE MARK OF CAIN[HATRED] SO IT DOESNT MATTER IF U ARE XTIAN OR MUSLIMS OR PEGAN AS LONG YOU HATE YOU HAVE NO LIFE but jesus christ can remove this hatred from your heart if you believe and love one another but you cant do this except u r born again [spirit awaken] and ur spirit awaken then the theif will come and steal you and if the theif steal you...you are gone forever but if the thief can not steal you the you will live forever WHO IS THE THIEF "YOU ARE THE THIEF"so if you love urself love ur brothers, if you hate ur selve hate ur brothers[/quot

i didnt get dat....muslims dont bliv in 'born again' slant...say something else or read the message once more. dont be stereotyped
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell,all Muslims Will Go To Hell.but There Is No Hell. by easterwick(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Roy11 post=52771421][/quote]brother i have cross over pls love yourselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Southern Kaduna Killings: Defend Yourselves With Sword – Bishop Emuobor To Chris / How Can I Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.