Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Did You Grow Yours Beard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Grow Yours Beard (513 Views)

RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Grow Yours Beard by wellstryme(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have always like sideburns(beards),but have been unable to grow one myself,what crazy thing did you do to grow one or what method should an aspiring member of beard gang do to grow a mature looking beard
Re: How Did You Grow Yours Beard by jonbellion(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol
Just patience bro cool
Believe me when it comes you'd be surprised
And it also helps if your relatives are bearded that increases your chance
Some start later than others
The best thing to do is wait
You're in the wrong section tho
Re: How Did You Grow Yours Beard by wellstryme(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
Lol
Just patience bro cool
Believe me when it comes you'd be surprised
And it also helps if your relatives are bearded that increases your chance
Some start later than others
The best thing to do is wait
You're in the wrong section tho
It just frustrating having like few countable strands,even my little cousin is already growing few strands of beards
Re: How Did You Grow Yours Beard by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
I plucked some strands of pubic hair from the vineyard of my Ex's coochie & put it in a jar. Poured a bottle of denatured alcohol into it & was rubbing it on my cheeks twice a day.

Remember the bible says “as iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend”

Yes, the same principle applies. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Grow Yours Beard by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
But why is this in the religion section. Are you looking for a spiritual solution grin
Re: How Did You Grow Yours Beard by Butteredpako: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Zoharariel:
I plucked some strands of pubic hair from the vineyard of my Ex's coochie & put it in a jar. Poured a bottle of denatured alcohol into it & was rubbing it on my cheeks twice a day.

Remember the bible says “as iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend”

Yes, the same principle applies. grin
Lmao,, u get problem.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Houses Should Be Made To Pay Tax In Nigeria! / Zimbabwe Pastor Held Over Robert Mugabe Death Prophecy / The Other Side Of Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.