Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions (32064 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Kindly hi me on this number so as to send u the link to fsb/Bea 2019/2020 whatsapp group... 08077661231.

If you applied for fsb, check here for your exam venue
https://www.fsbn.com.ng/applicants/cbt

2 Likes

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Creespy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please any idea on the type of questions to expect for the exams?
OzziOhinoyi:

If you applied for fsb, check here for your exam venue
https://www.fsbn.com.ng/applicants/cbt
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Creespy:
Please any idea on the type of questions to expect for the exams?

Maybe Math, Eng, Gen. Knowledge, GMAT. etc. Best of luck.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Here
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by graceson: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please can I use WAEC GCE (September/October) to apply??,.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by graceson: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please can I use WAEC GCE (September/October) to apply?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by josn(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
graceson:
Please can I use WAEC GCE (September/October) to apply?

Is it not waec?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Julidab: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2020
please where can I download past questions
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by kytan: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Please, add me up in the group 08162488617... Olaitan by name
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by abelwealth(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by chiron(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by graceson: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2020
The FSB requirements says WAEC (may/June) only needed. Please any idea if I can use WAEC GCE (September/October
And also I'll like to be added on the group. 07035345803
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by eclint(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2020
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Davisjaunty: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2020
I got a text this morning, please add me to the WhatsApp group

Thanks!
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Davisjaunty: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2020
I'm in final year,and I got a text from them, hope that won't be an issue?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by jurist01(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Please add me to the group. 07067892688. I got a test invite last night
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by mathology5431(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Kindly post the WhatsApp link
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Philson1(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2020
please add my number too.. I got the message
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by graceson: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
“You guys will first do a written interview, the fsb exam..it carries 40 marks, 40
questions.... it is very easy, at least it was to me.. maths, english, i.c.t and current affairs.... to
get a good shot at being nominated by fsb especially from those from competitive states, you
need to.score at least 35/40 in this exam... if you pass and you are nominated by fsb you will
have another oral interview which will decide your fate, with the russians..they will be the
ones to do the final selection.
Oh and yes, the fsb exam carries 40 marks your waec carries 60 marks, from that fsb will
nominate the best from each state...thus none of that matters to the russians......this is jist
for fsb nomination.... basically, Russia needs only 60 people from Nigeria (i don't know if slots
have been increased this year), so there fore fsb will nominate 120 people using this exam
and the waec..from which Russia will do the final picking, Russia does the final picking not fsb
so there is no wayo involved, atleast at the final stage... so as i said, 120 people will be picked
by fsb from the battalion of people that will apply for Russia... So your competition at this
stage is with people from your state....from.each stage fsb will.nominate the best 3
candidates while some more competitive or special states may get 4 or 5, depends on
fsb...but no.less than 3 people i guess... so do your best and good luck...(that does not mean
on that day of exam you shouldn't help.others, trust me it's by helping others that you will
find and correct your own mistakes..if you are on your own you won't find your mistakes
easily)
I am saying all these, cause during my time, i knew nothing about all of these, and these were
questions that kept on ringing in my head, but i got no answers... i hope these helps
someone...good luck
Note: this is for Russia, those for Hungary will follow a different process after the fsb exam,
also for China, algeria and morroco will follow different processes”
Well, if you have a good result, you have a very good chance, right now you don't need your
waec certificate, your statement of result will suffice. But try to get it before the oral
interview, which will be in April/late March for Russian applicants, those that passed the
exam and were nominated.....it will save you a lot of stress, because for me i didn't even have
mine during the oral interview, it was by God's grace that during September the Russian govt
still called me asked me to submit it because i had veen selected...so who knows if they will
still be kind this way again....all the same good luck...
Waec carries 60 marks and thr exam carries 40 marks all together is 100
A1=12
B2=10
B3=8
C4=6
C5=4
C6=2
D7,E8,F9=0
Now it is tricky, your waec result is very crucial carries more weight than the exam...but even
if you have 60 marks in your waec and you fail your exam, let's say 25/40 or lower, you might
not be selected because, the exam is so easy that they will think thwt you cheated in your
waec result..... if you score very high in the exam maybe 40/40 and you have a very low waec,
maybe all Cs, few Bs and plenty Ds..they won't also select you, because the host country will
definetely still reject you and of course your waec is bad...the host country uses your
waec.....so if ypu want a good shot, your waex must be okay or good and score at least 35/40
in the exam
But another issue is, everything determines on the people from your state....if you score
85/100, and 10 other people score 90/100...am sorry but you know what it means.... so that
is why try as much as possoble to do very well in your exam... your exam will decide you,
because you can't change your waec result ....what is done is done

I've created a WhatsApp group for the 2020/2021 set. Join through the link below�

https:///IX9tijozirN4gXFHwLC4SG

If you're having problem in joining with the link just hit me up on WhatsApp then I'll add you to the group 07035345803

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by STOKLOSA: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please someone should add me to the 2020/2021 whatsapp group. 09094990050
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by graceson: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
“You guys will first do a written interview, the fsb exam..it carries 40 marks, 40
questions.... it is very easy, at least it was to me.. maths, english, i.c.t and current affairs.... to
get a good shot at being nominated by fsb especially from those from competitive states, you
need to.score at least 35/40 in this exam... if you pass and you are nominated by fsb you will
have another oral interview which will decide your fate, with the russians..they will be the
ones to do the final selection.
Oh and yes, the fsb exam carries 40 marks your waec carries 60 marks, from that fsb will
nominate the best from each state...thus none of that matters to the russians......this is jist
for fsb nomination.... basically, Russia needs only 60 people from Nigeria (i don't know if slots
have been increased this year), so there fore fsb will nominate 120 people using this exam
and the waec..from which Russia will do the final picking, Russia does the final picking not fsb
so there is no wayo involved, atleast at the final stage... so as i said, 120 people will be picked
by fsb from the battalion of people that will apply for Russia... So your competition at this
stage is with people from your state....from.each stage fsb will.nominate the best 3
candidates while some more competitive or special states may get 4 or 5, depends on
fsb...but no.less than 3 people i guess... so do your best and good luck...(that does not mean
on that day of exam you shouldn't help.others, trust me it's by helping others that you will
find and correct your own mistakes..if you are on your own you won't find your mistakes
easily)
I am saying all these, cause during my time, i knew nothing about all of these, and these were
questions that kept on ringing in my head, but i got no answers... i hope these helps
someone...good luck
Note: this is for Russia, those for Hungary will follow a different process after the fsb exam,
also for China, algeria and morroco will follow different processes”
Well, if you have a good result, you have a very good chance, right now you don't need your
waec certificate, your statement of result will suffice. But try to get it before the oral
interview, which will be in April/late March for Russian applicants, those that passed the
exam and were nominated.....it will save you a lot of stress, because for me i didn't even have
mine during the oral interview, it was by God's grace that during September the Russian govt
still called me asked me to submit it because i had veen selected...so who knows if they will
still be kind this way again....all the same good luck...
Waec carries 60 marks and thr exam carries 40 marks all together is 100
A1=12
B2=10
B3=8
C4=6
C5=4
C6=2
D7,E8,F9=0
Now it is tricky, your waec result is very crucial carries more weight than the exam...but even
if you have 60 marks in your waec and you fail your exam, let's say 25/40 or lower, you might
not be selected because, the exam is so easy that they will think thwt you cheated in your
waec result..... if you score very high in the exam maybe 40/40 and you have a very low waec,
maybe all Cs, few Bs and plenty Ds..they won't also select you, because the host country will
definetely still reject you and of course your waec is bad...the host country uses your
waec.....so if ypu want a good shot, your waex must be okay or good and score at least 35/40
in the exam
But another issue is, everything determines on the people from your state....if you score
85/100, and 10 other people score 90/100...am sorry but you know what it means.... so that
is why try as much as possoble to do very well in your exam... your exam will decide you,
because you can't change your waec result ....what is done is done

I've created a WhatsApp group for the 2020/2021 set. Join through the link below�

https:///IX9tijozirN4gXFHwLC4SG

If you're having problem in joining with the link just hit me up on WhatsApp then I'll add you to the group 07035345803

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Ferdiferdi: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Zero seven zero one three three one five nine two zero, for past question.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Ferdiferdi: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2020
07013315920 WhatsApp for FSB instructions and Past questions.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by justmide(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Add to whatapp
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Hopeyehmey: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020
justmide:
Add to whatapp

A whatsapp group with latest info has been in existence message me on this number so as to add u up...08077661231.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by dollarsworld50(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please add to the WhatsApp group
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Napsterworld(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08138837425
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Nwolim1985: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi pls add me to the BEA WhatsApp group
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by olasquare22: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
The problem of creating whats app group for discussion of matter relating to FSB here is that it deprive the future generation of getting needed information to deal with FSB. I wish all discussions are done here, openly.

4 Likes

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by orasam: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kindly add me to the whatsapp group, 08090447583
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions by Dblaiz(f): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
You can get your free FSB Scholarship past questions by clicking here
https://studygurru.com/fsb-bea-scholarship-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / "Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.