Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (59217 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by akinsmyk(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

You annoy me with your level of dumbness so you click get help you were not match immediately then you believed everything is wrong. Don't you have guider? ,don't you know how to write to support? . I am a guider what if I show people that have received their money today under me.

Now I understand your comprehension ability is low. I have been a member on MMM for like 3 months, for all the past 3 months, I have not been paired to be paid same day I GH, so why should I be worried now? Definitely shows you don't understand my point one bit.

My assertion has nothing to do with GH or not. For your information, I made my comment yesterday and I clicked GH this morning. Is there any similarity? Did I say my comments were as a result of me not been matched immediately for payment?

Next time, read to understand and then ask questions before you even constructively criticize.

Clap for yourself. You're a literate illiterate. I don't know how difficult what I wrote is for people like you.

I PH on MMM in hundreds of thousands but from henceforth, it will be in few thousands. Its just normal for all right thinking men. That way I have nothing or little to loose. If MMM continues, thanks to God, if it doesn't, will still smile over the little loss which is not even a loss counting the gains.

I can just say MMM is just too good to be ignored. Its worth risking. Will just advise my real folks to invest little so they don't get their hands burnt
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by amordiguys(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Raiders: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

I just realize u are naturally stupid
you are a liar. Nobody has been paid since MMM resumed. I am so happy that 1diots like you lost your money in MMM. You better go and drink pesticide before it's too late. Loser!!!
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Raiders:
you are a liar. Nobody has been paid since MMM resumed. I am so happy that 1diots like you lost your money in MMM. You better go and drink pesticide before it's too late. Loser!!!
I lost more than 1m in mmm. I made my money and i lost it no problem. Sit down there and watch me because that all u can do nonentity .
As for some being paid I didn't want to prove that to your dumb head because you understand

1 Like

Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by SuperBlack: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

pm me
I just did.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by SuperBlack: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

pm me
I just did.
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by softwerk(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to be asked to pay your pledge and your money matures so mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed) grin

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by ritababe(f): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
I just did.
replied
Re: Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! by SuperBlack: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2017
ritababe:

replied
Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises / MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.