Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Photographer/ Makeup Artist Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photographer/ Makeup Artist Needed (346 Views)

I Need A Makeup Artist Job! / I Am A Graduate And A Makeup Artist, Just Completed My Nysc. I Need A Job In IB / Makeup Artist Vacancy In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photographer/ Makeup Artist Needed by daisy1(f): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
A company into the retail of female accessories require the services of a picture and video editor/ Photographer and a makeup artist.

He/she must have extensive knowledge on the usage of Adobe photoshop and must have excellent photographing and editing skills.

The Photographer must have proof of previous work done.

The makeup artist must have clear pictures of her carrying the services on her client.

Send cv and portfolio of previous work to tinapurply@gmail.com
Re: Photographer/ Makeup Artist Needed by daisy1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Still open

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY- SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (Digital Product Technology Team) / Vacancy For An Insurance Business Manager (lagos & West) / Job Vacancy Alert: Airtime Sales Executive (ABUJA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.