Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) (559 Views)

Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) by Celebritieslife: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Davido With The Gabon President Mr Ali Bongo Odinba Having A Sound Check On The Systems To Be Used For The Grand Opening Of The AFCON 2017 In Gabon Tomorrow, Which Will Kick Off With Match To Be Played By Gabon And Guinea-Bissau At 5:30p.m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTAn3APdR0

Re: Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) by softwerk(f): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
What is he going to sing at Gabon?!

Dele na my boi or Me I go take your iyawo?! grin
Re: Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
I know this will make front page, nairaland over value news about celebrities
Re: Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sorry, Not My Call. Am Not Going To Watch The Opening Ceremony Not To Talk Of The Tournament Since My Dear Nigeria Is Not Qualify
Re: Davido With Gabon President To Sound Check The AFCON System (pics,vid) by casttlebarbz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
nice 1....dmw

(1) (Reply)

Davido New Artist Freestyle For Him Showing What He Got To Offer(pics,video) / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface Of Being Against 2face Movement (read Full Details) / What Tha! Melania Trump Doesn’t Live In The White House.reasons She Might Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.