Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) (33434 Views)

Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Olamipapa:

How do you want your juniors to feel about this foolish rant of yours?
the way I want your elder ones to feel

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by nwabobo: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kiakia:
It is a current picture. Mahama remains a delegate for peaceful resolution of the impasse in Gambia.

Oh so Buhari, Mahama and Ellen Sirleaf decided to wear d same cloth they wore last time abi? Oh maybe those are thier mediation uniforms.

www.ynaija.com/buhari-lead-ecowas-leaders-gambia-wednesday/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by math2001: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jammah will remain president. Naija ni o je oba ni Gambia.

Borrow ko se naija.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
wot is dis man looking for,after dey had warned him not to come,dis Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by goldenarrow: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Akshow:
Which kind mumuism is this one? Ur country is on fire. Southern kaduna are murdered daily u remain mute. But u can carry ur thin thin Fulani leg to Gambia go settle quarrel wey no concern u. Kontinew. 2019 is close by.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by charleyboi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Old man that has not been accepted defeat for once, go for peace talk.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Our president hobby is TRAVELING
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by viktagorion: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gbagbo treatment loading...
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Buhari, ask that man to nicely step down, if not, we need to activate operate thunderstorm on the Presidential Villa and force him out.

guy u dey crase for head i see ur imagination is on 3d display bcus ur country that could not fight boko haram that want to make peace dont b so suprise if any war start against them nigeria might lose not by population but by weapon enough for big brother we dont deserve it giant of africa my foot
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by tete7000(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
He is there to threaten him because he doesn't have that language of plea bargaining.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
These posters above me, which kain network una de use? angry angry

Meanwhile, God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. We'll still vote for you come 2019.

Miscreants from a certain region of the country don't like you but I believe they will change before 2018.

God bless You and your Vice
why am i nt surprised?it runs in d blood.insanity i mean.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by lakesider(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
for does critisizing buhari .
remember if there is crisis in Gambia , Nigeria government will have to open Idp camp for Gambians .
Nigeria has not survived the effect of the spill over effect of the Libya crisis .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by osusuallstars: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Does he even hear at all? Don't come and okpochie nti gawa.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by charleyboi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jammeh, this office na ur house?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
exact reason why africa can neva reach its potentials.hw on earth does on explain dis for christ sake?one man ruling for 22yrs,dahz someones lifetime mahn....nd nw d piple hav decided dey dnt want u again nd u thier forming james bond upadan.u jst wan piple to come nd beg u,wat for?africa can neva move forward wit dis kinda mentality,eva.anywayz i trust naija,der are sumtinz dah jst can't happen in dis part of d world.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some time I used to wonder how humans reason, the guy above me named Akshow,which tribe u b?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by mema900: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
We just de deceive ourselves giant of Africa. tongue
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Definitely Jammeh desires and deserves the Gbagbo treatment. He will surely get it. When will some African leaders grow up to identify when the ovation cries..."I am at my highest pitch"?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmuhammad:
na 5% vote u wan use oust am?
He's going to govern till 2023
^^ Sure, but that will be inside graveyard......smh for abokii
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by dvee2: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
nwabobo:

Lalasticlala, these are old pictures. Is Mahama still the president of Ghana?

Mahama started the negotiations, he was given the nod by the incoming president to continue the negotiations. A true hero, not bitter about the loss, unlike one Retardeen buffoon,who was bitter and has to send his militant brothers to destroy oil pipelines so that the nation will fail, including paying thousands of Nairaland laptops dogs to smear every sneezing from this govt. Lol
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Akshow: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
mustaphasaidu:
Some time I used to wonder how humans reason, the guy above me named Akshow,which tribe u b?
Mustaphasaidu what has tribe got to do with my post?
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Akshow: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
to u nw ,buhari will b unseat in 2019 abi?
wait n see.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by nwabobo: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
dvee2:

Mahama started the negotiations, he was given the nod by the incoming president to continue the negotiations. A true hero, not bitter about the loss, unlike one Retardeen buffoon,who was bitter and has to send his militant brothers to destroy oil pipelines so that the nation will fail, including paying thousands of Nairaland laptops dogs to smear every sneezing from this govt. Lol

That not withstanding, they are old pictures ftom the previous visit.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Theactor(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
jammeh should just shift the sword,in this century,no need to sit tigh,u lose,let the winner take the place.
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Donald50: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Christopher Columbus of our time...
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by precious1967(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
MTN a USELESS network deductin one hundred naira from my card credit for unnecessary, unneeded callertunez
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
peace talk, hmmmm. abeg presido wen u return, come do peace talk for Kaduna!
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by revivalistdee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Akshow:
Which kind mumuism is this one? Ur country is on fire. Southern kaduna are murdered daily u remain mute. But u can carry ur thin thin Fulani leg to Gambia go settle quarrel wey no concern u. Kontinew. 2019 is close by.

na over sabi wan kill am........ make una leave am
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
No offence, just observing all d comments in 4HD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg let d next bros under me comment joor
Re: Buhari Arrives Gambia For Peace Talks With Jammeh (Photos) by Wizer05: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
We I calling him a samarittan When is country is on fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos / Undeclared Assets: Onnoghen To Forfeit Huge Sums, Houses / MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.