Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge (69638 Views)

Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by EmekaBlue(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oya ambode go and arrest her
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
I will be delighted to see mukina2 do this to seun and lala

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by enemyofprogress: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I need two boys to volunteer here so i can post my #prettymikechallenge pictures..

200k each.. Or a mere blowjobb
from the mere bloow jobbb na you go dey beg set make dem put am for you from the back without condom
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by cybriz82(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:
It changes nothing.

The value of the woman is gone and buried.

There is a big difference in pulling a stunt and a reality.

Good thing she called it a "Pretty Mike challenge". She doesn't have the money to pay the guys to be her dogs. She would also in turn, sell her dignity to one aristo for it.

Nonsense.

she aint d 1 dat pose dat shit...bt dat stupid son of a thousand hoe call ehiz....mumu boy...dey shud sack him frm mtvbase i no kukuma like d guy for anytin.
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by curvilicious: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Clash of the sexes
Clash of the loons
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Realzikkist(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Princewilla:
According to the photos posted on his Instagram handle @dadaboyehiz

The photo was captioned #Prettymikechallenge
It seems that will be the new trend!

Idiots....strangle this bastards
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Men will always be ugly, atleast girls on leash was s.e..Xy , these boys look like true slaves as pictured in the movie Roots
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
I am sure this skinny broke thing can't afford to hire those boys for any fee..

She offered them kitty cat..

Kitty cat turning men to retards since the days of adam and eve..

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

I need two boys to volunteer here so i can post my #prettymikechallenge pictures..

I need a BJ joor
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
seems der is a new brand of weed,am not sure its Oshogbo weed on fleek

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Antoeni(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
She wants empower d men
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Leoswaggs(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

who Mouth Gig EPP?I dey available 4 d 200k ooo
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Baba4dgals: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

I need to bang dat pusssy hard b4 we can com to terms
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Fadedjeans: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
eanestca:
are these not mtv presenters?

Yes, they are. Sammy Walsh and Ehiz. Very tasteless joke. This doesn't promote any gender equality I'd that's the message she's trying to put across. On the contrary, they've made the maniac more popular.
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by chuksdsilent: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Photoshop is working
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu people!

Guys let's alert their employer MTVbase, naija police and governor ambode on twitter (I.e if he is there)

Let's mention them to force that mumu ehiz boy to take down the picture or face being arrested too! No be every thing go trend! angry

it doesn't carry the same weight as the other way round. it's comical when a lady rapes a guy but not the other way.
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by BraniacX(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Now the dog leash will be quite pricy after this.. For sure a lot of mumu will join this NONSENSE challenge.

that my diamond leash sef undecided

You use to like all things diamond that year oh! cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

that my diamond leash sef undecided

You use to like all things diamond that year oh! cheesy

Actually, I have my leash too

And whip wink
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by BraniacX(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Actually, I have my leash too

And whip wink
HeesAy mistakes! sad
His not yhu eye is quoting embarassed
Sorry
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by BraniacX(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

Can i be three boys, collect their pay in cash and b-jind? grin
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

HeesAy mistakes! sad

His not yhu eye is quoting embarassed

Sorry

shocked

I no understand..

Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Mbediogu(m): 2:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Princewilla:
According to the photos posted on his Instagram handle @dadaboyehiz

The photo was captioned #Prettymikechallenge
It seems that will be the new trend!

Hmmm. Fat one na Rottweiler, the other one na Basenji or Bingo. Woooo woo

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2017
eanestca:
are these not mtv presenters?
Yes they are. That's Samantha Walsh and Ehiz, don't know the third guy though. I think it's best if the media stops promoting stupidity like this all in the name of having an audience. I am quite sure they did that to mock the guy but I don't think it's necessary. We are in a society filed with copy cats and 'some' 'sick' people, if something is not done to curb and curtail this madness it might become something else. Na wa ooooooooo, our eyes for Naija over open sef, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Jayfree: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Blik them nor hear wetin happen to pretty Mike grin
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Philpham:
Men will always be ugly, atleast girls on leash was s.e..Xy , these boys look like true slaves as pictured in the movie Roots
i I think u on a leash would be sexy wink
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by MNDY(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

You say wetin? A mere Mouth Gig? After you don suck am make am hard make I no do wetin? Make I no enter? You must be dreaming or something!
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

Mouth Action with dis ur mouth.....nop,mek u no bite me
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by BraniacX(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked
I no understand..
Iffa kpoooonzzz u ehn cheesy
Anointing to understand tongues go descend on you tongue
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

Iffa kpoooonzzz u ehn cheesy

Anointing to understand tongues go descend on you tongue

I go run comot cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by BraniacX(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I go run comot cheesy
Before or after the kponzing? cheesy

Naked or half clothed tongue
E be like say u neva fall unda dat anointing before cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2018
kitty cat if u agreed
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

#PayBackTime

grin cheesy grin

with that ur mouth, kitty cat if u agreed
Re: Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge by rapheal5(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
That's MTV base presenter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dozing Off At Work (Photo) / Elon Musk's Girlfriend, Grimes, Tattoos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.