Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Alert Pay And Pay Pal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert Pay And Pay Pal (1256 Views)

How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help / Opening A Pay Pal Account In Nigeria / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert Pay And Pay Pal by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2009
pls anyone in the house who can give me details how i can cash the money in my pay pal and alertpay in nigeria through either western union or mastercard or any good merchant.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by honsule(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
Just passing:Too much spams here.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by omaviex(m): 3:55am On Nov 27, 2009
@wus
I can buy whateva paypal and alertpay you got at a reasonable rate and pay you in cash. Kindly forward me an email including the amount u want to sell n your phone details.
omaviex@yahoo.com.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by brtaiwo(m): 2:58am On Dec 03, 2009
You have to be care sending such money i've had bad experiences.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by OSE77(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
well, i think the account should be funded first before payment. or what do you think? cos such a trust is needed.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by omaviex(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ose77
U are right but i guess hw it goes down depends on wat is agreed on by both parties involved in d deal.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by netmaker(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
nigerians, the solution has been given somewhere, but i dont want to be accused of spamming i would have posted the link here!!
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by tma: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
There many ways to open i got one from david osajie
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by willsman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2012
Wus asked a very nice and important question here and if any person knows a legitimate Alertpay Exchanger in Nigeria should be known here please. Paypal is no go area you know? Keep discovering.
Re: Alert Pay And Pay Pal by willsman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
I opened an AlertPay account today and i was asked to verify it using bank account or Credit card. Now the bank they said is it normal bank account we have here or Domiciliary account? Already there are no verified Credit cards here to start with. Verifying my AlertPay account is the problem i have now. Help me please.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Fund Your Project. $2m-$500m / Pure Water Factory / Haulage Business: Transport Of Coal From Kogi To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.