Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Urgently Need A Radio Job...you Can Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Urgently Need A Radio Job...you Can Help (570 Views)

How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / Urgent Radio Job In Owerri / Radio Job Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need A Radio Job...you Can Help by jswagg4(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
[/color]A lot of times, we get told to follow passion, dreams and flair. We hear that this is what leads to fulfilling careers. My passion is radio. I love to communicate, entertain and make people happy. Sadly I have tried to apply for radio jobs/internships, but all I get are promises. Someone here pls help me out. Help me get a radio job. I have excellent writing and verbal communication skills. I know the latest trends, I follow the news and I have a deep knowledge of the entertainment scene. Also, I've got a one year radio experience as a corps member. Pls reply or quote me to help. Plssss[color=#770077]A lot of times, we get told to follow passion, dreams and flair. We hear that this is what leads to fulfilling careers. My passion is radio. I love to communicate, entertain and make people happy. Sadly I have tried to apply for radio jobs/internships, but all I get are promises. Someone here pls help me out. Help me get a radio job. I have excellent writing and verbal communication skills. I know the latest trends, I follow the news and I have a deep knowledge of the entertainment scene. Also, I've got a one year radio experience as a corps member. Pls reply or quote me to help. PlssssA lot of times, we get told to follow passion, dreams and flair. We hear that this is what leads to fulfilling careers. My passion is radio. I love to communicate, entertain and make people happy. Sadly I have tried to apply for radio jobs/internships, but all I get are promises. Someone here pls help me out. Help me get a radio job. I have excellent writing and verbal communication skills. I know the latest trends, I follow the news and I have a deep knowledge of the entertainment scene. Also, I've got a one year radio experience as a corps member. Pls reply or quote me to help. Plssss
Re: I Urgently Need A Radio Job...you Can Help by Pasidon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
OK.. Since we are allowed to air out our fantasies and maybe Dreams..i will love to work for a popular sport TV as a football TV pundit... I bet there are few who sod do better than me on it
Re: I Urgently Need A Radio Job...you Can Help by kavey10(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
jswagg4:
A lot of times, we get told to follow passion, dreams and flair. We hear that this is what leads to fulfilling careers. My passion is radio. I love to communicate, entertain and make people happy. Sadly I have tried to apply for radio jobs/internships, but all I get are promises. Someone here pls help me out. Help me get a radio job. I have excellent writing and verbal communication skills. I know the latest trends, I follow the news and I have a deep knowledge of the entertainment scene. Also, I've got a one year radio experience as a corps member. Pls reply or quote me to help. Plssss

https://www.nairaland.com/3572039/beatfm-port-harcourt-recruiting
Re: I Urgently Need A Radio Job...you Can Help by jswagg4(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
kavey10:

https://www.nairaland.com/3572039/beatfm-port-harcourt-recruiting
Thank you sir. I'll apply.... Bt Beat FM.....and their british accent

(1) (Reply)

Please A Graduate Of Chemical Engineering Needs A Job / Vacancy For A Sales Administrator / Save The Children Nigeria 2017 Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.