Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Make Money With Broiler Within 28days - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Money With Broiler Within 28days (818 Views)

Having Problem With Broiler And Cockrel Chicken / Catfish Farming Vs Broiler Poultry Farming / Is It True That Grower Feed Slows Own The Growth Of Broiler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Broiler Within 28days by olajide4309(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
In this post i will teach you how to make money with broiler within 28days.
As we all know that broiler is one of the fastest poultry bird for making money,we can make it a lot quickier by breeding it for 28days and selling it after 28days.it brings in a high return in small time depending on the quantity,there is a rule in poultry farming which says the higher the investment the greater the income yes its true thats if you plan it well,what do i mean by that;
it is important for any person trying to go into this business to plan well like
*The quantity of chicks to be booked
*Pen
*cost of feeding for 28days and where to get quality feeds
*where to buy
*source of electricity
*Poultry equipment
*etc
Quantity of chicks to be booked[color=#990000][/color]
It depends on your budget and the pen.Read more at www.dapsonblog.com/2016/12/make-money-with-broilers-within-28-days.html
IF YOU NEED POULTRY BIRDS AJANLA,RTO,CHI FARM,FORESIGHT,OBASANJO ETC CONTACT 09091217028 TO BOOK NOW.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Broiler Within 28days by olajide4309(m): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Whatsapp me on 09069394998
Re: Make Money With Broiler Within 28days by Biotics: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
LACTOBACILLUS THE GREAT[/b]For Farming without ODOUR be it POULTRY, RABBIT, LIVESTOCKS, PIG, DOGS ETC [b]NO MORE FEAR of ODOUR make use of the Lactobacillus. CALL 08121790440 for further enquires and Instruction on how to use.

The Lactobacillus WILL STOP the foul odour associated with anaerobic decomposition. The Lactobacillus feeds on the ammonia released which causes foul odour in the decomposition in Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Dust Bins, Household wastes, etc.

TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful product and start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your NEIGHBOURS.

Lactobacillus is also a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming.

Undiluted Organic Blackstrap Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits, AVAILABLE ALSO.

The Lactobacillus is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Organic Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

To order please call 08121790440.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Supply Me Habanero Pepper Fruit? / Do You Need Land For Farming? / My Grape Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.