Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos (4884 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by AjayiWrites: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is just ridiculous and unbelievable. Here is a tution fees of an international school in Lekki Lagos. The school is a primary school with a creche, if a primary school fees can be as high as this, what then can we say of the secondary school.. See the full list below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/see-tution-fees-of-primary-school-in.html

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by AjayiWrites: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Whats your take on this? That moment when a parent has to cough out almost 6m per year for a child in Primary Six.

Covenant still dey learn for here

Lalasticlala
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by casttlebarbz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
when i saw d location ,i wasn't surprise
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Kondomatic(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
AjayiWrites:
Whats your take on this?

Lalasticlala
It's a school of the rich, by the rich and for the rich
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by lovere: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Them force you? Popple can lavish money Sha.
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by AjayiWrites: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's a school of the rich, by the rich and for the rich

And you pay 2m for just acceptance fee? EFCC needs to probe this school

5 Likes

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by ammyluv2002(f): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Acceptance fee(non refundable)= 2m? Chai shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Yorubaangel(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm.... Primary School Poverty is a fvcking bastard...
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by naptu2: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by MrIcredible: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Waste
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by speedyconnect3: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
is it for the whole village?
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
J
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by KINGwax007(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Did they bring gun to your house to bring ur ward by force?

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by greatgod2012(f): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Hmmm.... Primary School Poverty is a fvcking bastard...

I agree that poverty is a bastard but paying this type of fees in primary school is simply a wastage to me. Anyway, it's none of my business.
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by xmich(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Chiefobdk1: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
After paying through the nose. You will never see thr pupil in any recognized academic rating. Dats wat am not understanding

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Histrings08(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tor

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Defaramade(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yeepa!!

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by chrispapi11(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
*All fees are must be paid not later than second week of the term grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked) How will you send your wards to this kind of school where they can't write down correct English...HAHAHAHHAA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Am just passing by oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Standing5(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chiefobdk1:
After paying through the nose. You will never see thr pupil in any recognized academic rating. Dats wat am not understanding
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Standing5(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
chrispapi11:
*All fees are must be paid not later than second week of the term grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked) How will you send your wards to this kind of school where they can't write down correct English...HAHAHAHHAA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Am just passing by oo

are u serious?

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by chrispapi11(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Standing5:

are u serious?

Am Telling u grin Check the write up again grin grin grin
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by funmaths17: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Do you need a private maths lessons for your children/wards in abeokuta? Send a mail to funmaths17@gmail.com
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by babdap: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
I would rather send my daughter aboard than to pay 3million per annum in Nigeria
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Assetosky(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
2 million for acceptance fee? hmmmm. in final year now but havn't spent close to 400thousand o

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Jengem: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
I know someone who pays $30,000 ( #15million) per year for a 5 year old

Na ur pocket go determine d school wia ur pikin dey go
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2017
AjayiWrites:
Whats your take on this? That moment when a parent has to cough out almost 6m per year for a child in Primary Six.

Covenant still dey learn for here

Lalasticlala
But the parents are not complaining. There are alternative to acquire education
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2017
AjayiWrites:

And you pay 2m for just acceptance fee? EFCC needs to probe this school
What's EFCC business in a legitimate business? Are the schools involved in any financial crime?No .so why they be probed?because some Nigerians are envious of such establishment and wish they have their kids there.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2017
KINGwax007:
Did they bring gun to your house to bring ur ward by force?
Help me ask am? Na bad belly dem worry some pipo for dis obodo Nigeria. Dem know dem selves
Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by nabiz(m): 1:44am On Jan 14, 2017
God is wonderful. grin Upon all these my daughter that pays 90k per year for creche is academically brighter than most of their children. Knowledge and understanding come from God, and mostly genetical though good school can only bring it out

1 Like

Re: See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos by ThinkSmarter: 4:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Will ur kids turn out to be like Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Einstein.
mtcheeeew... waste of resources; instead of them to impact lives, they will rather choose to waste d money on vanity.
Even if I hv d money, I will not pay such an exorbitant amount for primary or secondary school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester / Breaking: Rivers Electoral Crisis, INEC Accepts Result From 17 Lga's / Osinbajo: To Address Inequalities, Social Benefits And Profits Can Co-Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.