Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ibtc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibtc (1571 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Partners Lagos State On Lekki-epe International Airport Project / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Arm Twisted Ibikunle Amosun Over N300m Debt. / Stanbic IBTC Gets Licence For Islamic Banking Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc by hardys(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2007
Any one with info about IBTCs mutual fund and how one can benefit from that investment?
Re: Ibtc by wise(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2007
IBTC MUTUAL FUND IS LIKE GIVING YOUR MONEY TO FUND MANAGER AND THEY WILL INVEST THE MONEY IN SPECIFIC SECTOR. THE MUTUAL FUND CAN BE DIVIDED INTO TWO PLACES WHICH ARE EQUITY FUND AND ETHICAL FUND.

THE TWO INVESTMENT ARE VERY LUCRATIVE BUT WHEN YOU INVEST IN ETHICAL FUND, YOU WILL HAVE MORE UNIT AND IF YOU INVEST IN EQUITY FUND, YOU WILL HAVE LESS UNIT DUE TO THE PRICE DIFFERENCE.

EQUITY FUND IS AROUND 9K PER UNIT AND ETHICAL IS VARYING BETWEEN #1.40 AND #1.41. THE PRICE IS NOT STABLE BECAUSE IT CHANGES EVERY DAY. YOU CAN CHECK THE PRICE HISTORY OF THE TWO FUNDS TO DETERMINE WHICH OF THE TWO IS MORE PROFITABLE.

WWW.IBTCCHARTEREDBANK.COM

I INVESTED IN ETHICAL FUND BECAUSE OF MY OWN VIEW OF THE TWO FUND.

(1) (Reply)

Lpo Financing / Airport money changers made my money dissappear. Beware! / Interested In Selling The Body Shop Bath, Skincare Products As An Agent? Uk Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.