Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m (572 Views)

Land With Governor's Consent For Sale In Platinum Gate Estate Alaka Surulere / Experience Tru Urban Livin at platinum GATE estate,alaka,surulere behind stadium / 3bdrms flat @ Alaka Estate Gate, Surulere (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by citygoldholding(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
2 plots of land is available for sale in Alaka, Elebu, Oluyole extension. This landed property is owned by an individual and willing to sell for reinvestment purpose. Asking price:#3.5m. For more details and inspection, contact Citygold Integrated Bizz Ltd, Property Manager and Consultants. Tel:08104967138. 08140256418.

Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by BIDEEN: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
considering femi baale factor , I won't encouage anyone to invest in properties around there any longer

1 Like

Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by citygoldholding(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2017
BIDEEN:
considering femi baale factor , I won't encouage anyone to invest in properties around there any longer
@Bidden. It's quiet unfortunate that people like you don't reason/ find it difficult to establish the truth before voicing your opinion. Ask before assuming. This particular land was sold by OPADIJO FAMILY. And the owner have been exercising ownership on the land without any hindrance.
Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2017
citygoldholding:
2 plots of land is available for sale in Alaka, Elebu, Oluyole extension. This landed property is owned by an individual and willing to sell for reinvestment purpose. For more details and inspection, contact Citygold Integrated Bizz Ltd, Property Manage and Consultants. Tel:08104967138. 08140256418.

How much?
Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2017
BIDEEN:

Please educate me on this Femi Baale factor.

You can send me an email via the Nairaland email system.

Thanks.
Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by BIDEEN: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please educate me on this Femi Baale factor.

You can send me an email via the Nairaland email system.

Thanks.

femi baale is a land speculator claiming every possible land in that domain........I was once a victimx..... ask me more abt it.....070. 1000. 4372
Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by BIDEEN: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=52789431]
How much?[/quote
ask me anything u confused abt and I will tell u cos I was once a victim
Re: For Sale: 2 Plots Of Land In Alaka,elebu. #3.5m by citygoldholding(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=BIDEEN post=52791365][/quote]
@Bidden @Egunmagaji. I believed there is more to and untold story about your lamentation. My firm Citygold Integrated Bizz Ltd, situated at Liberty road has sold more that 30 plots at same aforementioned area without any form of encumbrance or litigation.
My advice is that always follow due process, conduct back ground check of the vendor, the original family that owns and have the right to sell. If you do not have the lump sum to buy, employ service of an experienced lawyer that will draft MOU btw you and the vendor behit an individual or a Family, that is.if you are making payments twice or more and make sure you adhere to the COVENANT. By extension, go to appropriate government agency, such as lands registry to verify if the land you intend to purchase is not under acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Homes Ltd Introduces Mamre Park At Atan. A Estate With C Of O. / 4 Costly Mistakes Landlords Make While Ejecting Bad Tenants / 14 Plots Of Land For Sale In Nworie North Layout, Owerri, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.