Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mature Hot Blazers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mature Hot Blazers (733 Views)

Mature Lady Lady. (lagos) / Any Mature Guy In Calabar? / Need A Mature Attractive Workingclass Male/female In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Hot Blazers by idav: 6:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Do u like to be with real fun lover? U wanna be part of the hottest whatsapp group for mature mind, search for hot blazing group. PC me to get added. Be part of our next party. LADIES ARE MOSTLY WELCOME

Quote me with this

HOT BLAZING
To become a member of hot blazing group, you need to provide certain piece of information to the ADMIN HERE.
1. Name and nick
2. GENDER
3. Age
4. Location
5. Your pix
6. Reason why you like to join. THIS SHOULD BE WELL DEFINED KNOWING THAT YOUR DECISION IS SUBJECT TO THE OVERALL MOTIVE OF THE FAMILY AS STATE IN THIS PAGE.

If u can't provide the above info, you will not only be added but will be blocked automatically
Re: Mature Hot Blazers by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Shall I post it here? cheesy
Re: Mature Hot Blazers by Lastking147(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Shall I post it here? cheesy
Yes I wanna see tongue
Re: Mature Hot Blazers by idav: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lastking147:

Yes I wanna see tongue

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Likes Moi? / w / - Cute-Ass - You Are Special To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.