Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

(pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo (3718 Views)

Brand New Gaming Clan Needs Members / My Galaxy Note 4 For Your Gaming Console / Xbox One X Gaming Console Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by techcorb: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2017
NINTENDO SWITCH: WHAT YOU MUST KNOW
At a press conference unveiling the console, Nintendo determined out unique methods in which its thirty years of previous gaming system, in the end galvanized the features inside the switch Gaming Console, and the use of the device, it’s very clear: Nintendo is trying its best to try and do everything.

[center]Nintendo announced today that the new Nintendo Switch system will launch worldwide on March 3rd at a suggested retail price of $299.99 in the United States.

The system will include the main console, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) controllers, a Joy-Con grip (to which two Joy-Con are attached and used as one controller), a set of Joy-Con wrist straps, a Nintendo Switch dock (which holds the main console and connects it to a TV), an HDMI cable and an AC adapter. Two stylish versions of the system will be released: a version with a set of gray Joy-Con, and a version with one neon blue and one neon red Joy-Con. Both versions will be the same price.

“Nintendo Switch is a brand-new kind of home gaming system that offers a wide variety of play modes,” said Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima. “We will introduce the world to new experiences made possible by the unique characteristics of the Nintendo Switch hardware and the Joy-Con.”

The Switch is stuffed with almost every innovation Nintendo has ever come up with. It’s like a Game Boy, NES, SNES, Wii, DS, and Wii U all wrapped into one system, and then a little extra. It has screen switching, classic controllers, HD rumble, motion control, touch control, split wireless controls, infrared distance tracking, portable play, wireless multiplayer, party modes for up to 8 people, and more.

The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.

SOURCE https://www.techcorb.com/nintendo-switch-must-know/

1 Like

Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by cao(f): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
So that's what it looks like. Yes, I've been ignoring everything that has to do with the Switch.

2 Likes

Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nice
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
cao:
So that's what it looks like. Yes, I've been ignoring everything that has to do with the Switch.

I wonder why gaming news doesn't make fp.
I am yet to see such since I joined nairaland.

Do you have a youtube gaming channel?
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by cao(f): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
davinchecodes:

I wonder why gaming news doesn't make fp.
I am yet to see such since I joined nairaland.

Do you have a youtube gaming channel?
Gaming posts have made FP. Although, it's been a while...Yes, I've a YouTube account that I occasionally use whenever someone requests a stream (usually after SharePlay says no), but I'm a terrible blogger.
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
cao:

Gaming posts have made FP. Although, it's been a while...Yes, I've a YouTube account that I occasionally use whenever someone requests a stream (usually after SharePlay says no), but I'm a terrible blogger.
Can you give me your channel link?
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by cao(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
davinchecodes:

Can you give me your channel link?
https://www.youtube.com/user/aco420
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
cao:
https://www.youtube.com/user/aco420
Nice But your game plays videos are short
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by cao(f): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
davinchecodes:

Nice
But your game plays videos are short
It's just a random account I've had for years. Never really taken it seriously.
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
cao:

It's just a random account I've had for years. Never really taken it seriously.
Ok
But does youtube approve Adverts for those fela kuti's video?
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
techcorb:
NINTENDO SWITCH: WHAT YOU MUST KNOW
At a press conference unveiling the console, Nintendo determined out unique methods in which its thirty years of previous gaming system, in the end galvanized the features inside the switch Gaming Console, and the use of the device, it’s very clear: Nintendo is trying its best to try and do everything.

[center]Nintendo announced today that the new Nintendo Switch system will launch worldwide on March 3rd at a suggested retail price of $299.99 in the United States.

The system will include the main console, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) controllers, a Joy-Con grip (to which two Joy-Con are attached and used as one controller), a set of Joy-Con wrist straps, a Nintendo Switch dock (which holds the main console and connects it to a TV), an HDMI cable and an AC adapter. Two stylish versions of the system will be released: a version with a set of gray Joy-Con, and a version with one neon blue and one neon red Joy-Con. Both versions will be the same price.

“Nintendo Switch is a brand-new kind of home gaming system that offers a wide variety of play modes,” said Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima. “We will introduce the world to new experiences made possible by the unique characteristics of the Nintendo Switch hardware and the Joy-Con.”

The Switch is stuffed with almost every innovation Nintendo has ever come up with. It’s like a Game Boy, NES, SNES, Wii, DS, and Wii U all wrapped into one system, and then a little extra. It has screen switching, classic controllers, HD rumble, motion control, touch control, split wireless controls, infrared distance tracking, portable play, wireless multiplayer, party modes for up to 8 people, and more.

The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.

SOURCE https://www.techcorb.com/nintendo-switch-must-know/

Lalasticala
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by techcorb: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
davinchecodes:
Lalasticala
Mynd lalasticala fp material
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by cao(f): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
davinchecodes:

Ok
But does youtube approve Adverts for those fela kuti's video?
I didn't monetise any of the music videos, since they're not mine to begin with (same with any video I don't own). I'm guessing the rightful owners get that money. I no get time for that wahala.

1 Like

Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by HyDef(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Woot woot! Nintendo Switch!

What I'm REALLY hyped for though? Breath of the Wild. I'm a mad LoZ fan, and Ocarina of Time is still one of the best games I've ever played. No joke, the expansiveness of that game is amazing for something on the N64.

And the new game looks great, despite the fact that this thing doesn't even match up to current consoles. Especially with the Pro out, and the Scorpio coming. At least it's better than the Wii U. But it's really only on parts with the Shield.

720p when portable, and 1080p when docked. Gets anywhere from 3 to 6 hours of battery life depending on how intensive what you're playing is. That's still kind of short, but depends on whether it's being marketed as a home console with a portable twist or not. It goes either way really.

I like it. And I can't wait for the next Smash Bros. And Pokémon. And Odyssey looks good as well.
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by techcorb: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2017
HyDef:
Woot woot! Nintendo Switch!

What I'm REALLY hyped for though? Breath of the Wild. I'm a mad LoZ fan, and Ocarina of Time is still one of the best games I've ever played. No joke, the expansiveness of that game is amazing for something on the N64.

And the new game looks great, despite the fact that this thing doesn't even match up to current consoles. Especially with the Pro out, and the Scorpio coming. At least it's better than the Wii U. But it's really only on parts with the Shield.

720p when portable, and 1080p when docked. Gets anywhere from 3 to 6 hours of battery life depending on how intensive what you're playing is. That's still kind of short, but depends on whether it's being marketed as a home console with a portable twist or not. It goes either way really.

I like it. And I can't wait for the next Smash Bros. And Pokémon. And Odyssey looks good as well.
It. Is been marketed as a portable home console with a twist.
Have you seen the legend of zelda in nintendo switch preview?
Microsoft is going to build a new game console that's 3x more powerful than ps4
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by techcorb: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Cc lalasticala mynd
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by davinchecodes(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
cao:

I didn't monetise any of the music videos, since they're not mine to begin with (same with any video I don't own). I'm guessing the rightful owners get that money. I no get time for that wahala.
Ok
Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided

Let them focus on delivering d scorpio dis year first.
techcorb:

It. Is been marketed as a portable home console with a twist.
Have you seen the legend of zelda in nintendo switch preview?
Microsoft is going to build a new game console that's 3x more powerful than ps4

1 Like

Re: (pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice buh...still stickin with playstation

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare / Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. / I Need More PSP Games( PSP Iso Swap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.