Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR (537 Views)

FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment / Aregbesola Set To Unveil 'kaadi Omoluabi'; Commission Another School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR by clockwise(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2017
LETTER TO THE OMOLUABI GOMINA

OGBENI Rauf Aregbeshola,

Good day sir,

I've been dying to write to you since the inception of your great administration. It'll be an oversight on my part to say I've not noticed your good works in the State of Osun.

Before you came into office, there were no roads in the state and you made sure that you constructed a good network of roads in the state capital and other places.

Wehdone sir.

Before you came into office, the state was owing workers several month salaries but you, due to your unflinching love for civil servants, are owing NOBODY. Anybody who says otherwise is just your HATER or a PDP member.

Wehdone again sir.

Education in Osun state was in a deep mess at the onset of your administration but, you have transformed the system into one which qualifies as the best in the land. Some people said you caused you strife among school students, please ignore them. OLòtè ni won

Ę kú ișé takun takun.

Even students of all tertiary institutions in Osun state have been experiencing smooth academic calendars under your government.
This is due to no other thing except for the fact that you've always been paying salaries of their lecturers regularly.
Someone just told me that you now pay on the 25th day of each month, I am amazed sir.
The generality of LAUTECH students asked me to thank you on their behalf for the great work you and Egbon Isiaka are doing. Having you in charge of Osun state and Egbon Isiaka in charge of Oyo is the best thing to ever happen to students of LAUTECH. The students have been going about their academics peacefully under your reign.

Lest I forget sir, please send my regards to Egbon Isiaka and tell him I said the people of Oyo want him to go for third term. He is a great public speaker too, way better than Obama.

E seun gan ni.

My account number is 2113481187 Zenith Bank sir, in case you want to help my solution
Re: A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR by clockwise(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2017
can't stop laughing o
Re: A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR by hotspec(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2017
OP, u wicked o

Re: A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR by clockwise(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
hotspec:
OP, u wicked o
he should be announced as Governor of the year for 2016 sef. ,#reopen lautech!!!
Re: A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR by hotspec(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
clockwise:
he should be announced as Governor of the year for 2016 sef. ,#reopen lautech!!!
But some hungry mumu omo-ale jatititi awarded him as d best performing governor for education recently. Posterity will judge.
Re: A Ludicrous Letter To The OMOLUABI GOVERNOR by clockwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
hotspec:
But some hungry mumu omo-ale jatititi awarded him as d best performing governor for education recently. Posterity will judge.
we have walking and thinking fools for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Fact That My Dad Is An Engineer Does Not Mean That I Must Become An Engineer / Politics Of Inconsideration: A National Deficiency / Order Ielts/toelf, Gmat, Gre, Pte, Oet, Nebosh (ieltscertificat@yahoo.com).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.