Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit (12182 Views)

IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by codedtins: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
travelling destination mode activated.
such a shame.we now got an astronaut president at the center..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by Godson505: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by leofab(f): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ajala
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by ipreach: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
The most confused president in the world

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
1. AFRICAN – JAPAN SUMMIT
2. AFRICAN- CHINA SUMMIT
3. BRITISH –AFRICA SUMMIT ( TAGGED COMMONWEALTH )
4. USA – AFRICA SUMMIT
5. INDIA – AFRICA SUMMIT
6. BRAZIL – AFRICA SUMMIT
7. FRANCE – AFRICA SUMMIT
THESE ARE THE LIST OF SUMMITS THAT HAVE BEEN SET UP BY THESE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OVER THE YEARS AND THEY HAVE SUGAR-COATED THE MINDSET OF OUR GULLIBLE AFRICAN LEADERS INTO THINKING THAT WHEN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES JOIN THESE GROUPINGS IT WILL ACCELERATE THEIR COUNTRY ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT WHICH IS COMPLETELY FALSE.
WHAT COMES WITH ALL THIS SUMMIT ARE:
1. WASTE OF TIME
2. WASTE OF MONEY
3. WASTE OF RESOURCES
4. CORRUPTION
5. RETROGRESSION AND UNDER-DEVELOPMENT OF THE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE, THE FRANCE – AFRICA SUMMIT THAT PRESIDENT BUHARI HAS GONE TO ATTEND HAS NOT ADDED VALUE TO COUNTRIES THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE PAST SUMMITS ESPECIALLY THE FRANCOPHONE COUNTRIES THAT WERE FORMER COLONIES OF FRANCE.
I AM WONDERING IF NIGERIA CAN BENEFIT FROM FRANCE WHEN THE FRENCH CAN NOT HELP THEIR POOR AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT WERE FORMERLY ITS COLONY.
COUNTRIES LIKE BENIN REPUBLIC, TOGO, IVORY COAST, MALI, NIGER, BUKINA FASO STILL REMAIN VERY POOR TILL TODAY DESPITE THEIR ECONOMIC RELATIONSHIP WITH FRANCE A RICH COUNTRY.
I AM OF THE VIEW THAT AFRICA SHOULD FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS DISTRACTIVE ALLIANCES AND LOOK WITHIN AFRICA FOR THEIR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.
WE MUST STOP LICKING THE ASS OF THE PAST COLONIAL MASTERS WHO WILL NOT ALLOW US TO DEVELOP RAPIDLY.
TAKE FOR EXAMPLE, CHINA AND SINGAPORE ARE TWO ASIANS COUNTRIES THAT LOOKED WITHIN THEMSELVES AND WORK VERY HARD TO GET TO THE GREAT LEVEL THEY ARE TODAY.
QUITE SADLY, PRESIDENT BUHARI IS WASTING PRECIOUS TIME ATTENDING FOREIGN SUMMIT WHEN THE REAL PROBLEM IS RIGHT WITHIN NIGERIA AND NOT ABROAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by Odelhorno1990: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
It seems as if 'traveling' is the prescribed antidote to Buhari's charisma ineptitude!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by menwongo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
sparrowkid:

His country is not burning. It's your father's compound that is seriously burning. All his properties including his favourite goats have all burnt. Take heart my dear. Pick up your phone and call your dad. May whatever you worship give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. Don't forget to console your mum for us including that your sister that her hope of marrying this year has just been shattered by your negativity. Sorry, in your next world, learn how not to hate. Once again, take heart oh hateful soul.
Yes, am all so told that your father's mud house had been burnt down, together with your father, mother and late sister's grave. Your only sister remaining after discovering she is HIV positive set her ablaze.
Try and learn manners!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by ReubenE(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
TeamSimple:

Infact too stingy. France be helping all their former colony till date. And I don't even think France is as rich as Britain. Correct me if am wrong pls.
Britain is the richest country in the world after the U.S
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by toluine56(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
TeamSimple:

Infact too stingy. France be helping all their former colony till date. And I don't even think France is as rich as Britain. Correct me if am wrong pls.
Am not certain about who's richer. Infact i have great disdain for Britain.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by toluine56(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
ReubenE:

Britain is the richest country in the world after the U.S
What's ur assertion based on?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by Daviestunech(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some1 Shud make a good meme out of dis grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by ReubenE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
toluine56:

What's ur assertion based on?
Net worth....global personal wealth
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by ReubenE(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Daviestunech:
Some1 Shud make a good meme out of dis grin cheesy
It should be: buhari, go back to your country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Weldone
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by seguno2: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
vanbonattel:
While his country burns, he is travelling.

Are his cows in Daura burning?
No.
That is the only thing that can stop our president from traveling.
Anything else, we are on our own.
Simple!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by toluine56(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
ReubenE:

Net worth....global personal wealth
Okay cos according to GDP they aren't

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by seguno2: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
TeamSimple:

We are really fcvked up mentally.
Why should someone else work only to help another person who has been sleeping, eating and enjoying his life?
Why should one country that is hard working to solve its own problems and those of its lazy former colonies also help these lazy assholes?
You should ask yourself why are African countries not also rich and what you can do to help the situation.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by made1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who Said So ? Britain the tightest grip on Nigeria in particular. France want the Uranium in the Sahel area YES . And they might ask Nigeria to provide security from the lake Chad area. And then they will promise our leaders $50 million each if they sign the MOU ..... OYIBO no like us . No matter how much they pretend to . Africans are naturally gullible and Oyibo knows this. Africa Arise !!!!!
quote author=TeamSimple post=52796891]Na only France Waka come? Britain just neglect all him former colony[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by ReubenE(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
toluine56:

Okay cos according to GDP they aren't
GDP/per capita: it's Qatar, followed by Luxembourg etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit by chloride6: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2017
TeamSimple:

helping? did i just hear helping?

Those french countries are still in full gear colonialism.

Abeg british better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network / PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope / How Sss Trailed Boko Haram’s Spokesman To Kaduna (the Inside Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.