Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh (939 Views)

Help Oh Head Dey Pain Me Since / Help, Help Help...oh / I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
I have no family in Lagos , my mother is in villages (Mangu,platu state) my father, him no serious, my mother don leave am. Am well educated, I finished school in Orile Agege. I Dnt want to go back to my village, I stay Lagos to hustle.
So, yesterday evening when I am coming back from work, I pass Ikeja along, as I enter inside bus sit down and motor wants to move, one girl run come meet me cos I sit beside door. She said: 'bro plis can u lap me?'. Hmn, I wanted to say no but I no fit, she keep looking my face and I dress well. I say no problem,come. I carry am for legg dey go Agege. Along the way I collect her fone number, along the way I tell her to know my house I think say she no go gree but she agreed. I come remember no be only me occupy the room, then I take her to one small lodging hotel at Okekoto. I no go house again I pay for room N4000. Later I see tattoo for the girl breast, I like the tattoo, I tell am say I am coming. I go buy tramol N50 for aboki shop because I don't drink and I want to high. Anything she want to eat or drink I buy. But it is as if to dey do good to people no dey favour me. cos this ideot girl say it will be after 12:00 inside night before I can touch her. I look time, it is after 10:00 pm., I need to relax and wait. Just to wait , I sleep and she did not even wake me .this morning before I wake up she has left. She did not take my money, she did not take my fone, but I give her N5000 yesterday night.. when I come out, I ask the room attendant about the girl, he said she don go. Then I explained to the boy that I no do anything with the gal at night, so he will give me the money I paid for room. The yoruba guy change am for me . This is somebody I bought 2 bottles of beer give last night . He shouted me I shouted him repeatedly. I want my money,even if it is half of it, I cant loose everything like that. For Lagos ?' The stup!d boy made a call and some people just enter say they are police and they took me to the station.
Please I need advice, what can I do now ? people are heartless .
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
MrUmaRu:
I have no family in Lagos , my mother is in villages (Mangu,platu state) my father, him no serious, my mother don leave am. Am well educated, I finished school in Orile Agege. I Dnt want to go back to my village, I stay Lagos to hustle.
So, yesterday evening when I am coming back from work, I pass Ikeja along, as I enter inside bus sit down and motor wants to move, one girl run come meet me cos I sit beside door. She said: 'bro plis can u lap me?'. Hmn, I wanted to say no but I no fit, she keep looking my face and I dress well. I say no problem,come. I carry am for legg dey go Agege. Along the way I collect her fone number, along the way I tell her to know my house I think say she no go gree but she agreed. I come remember no be only me occupy the room, then I take her to one small lodging hotel at Okekoto. I no go house again I pay for room N4000. Later I see tattoo for the girl breast, I like the tattoo, I tell am say I am coming. I go buy tramol N50 for aboki shop because I don't drink and I want to high. Anything she want to eat or drink I buy. But it is as if to dey do good to people no dey favour me. cos this ideot girl say it will be after 12:00 inside night before I can touch her. I look time, it is after 10:00 pm., I need to relax and wait. Just to wait , I sleep and she did not even wake me .this morning before I wake up she has left. She did not take my money, she did not take my fone, but I give her N5000 yesterday night.. when I come out, I ask the room attendant about the girl, he said she don go. Then I explained to the boy that I no do anything with the gal at night, so he will give me the money I paid for room. The yoruba guy change am for me . This is somebody I bought 2 bottles of beer give last night . He shouted me I shouted him repeatedly. I want my money,even if it is half of it, I cant loose everything like that. For Lagos ?' The stup!d boy made a call and some people just enter say they are police and they took me to the station.
Please I need advice, what can I do now ? people are heartless .
Your story is so unbelievable sha... sannu Mr Lie Muhammed undecided
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Why u give ur money? Did she asked for deposit? undecided
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Jst stay in d police net wen yr father is ready he will come nd bail u
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by amuijiji: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2017
You re very stewpid..
How can u request for a refund of hotel bill u slept in

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why u give ur money? Did she asked for deposit? undecided

to be sincere, I first like the girl. I don't know she s not a good girl.
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2017
amuijiji:
You re very stewpid..
How can u request for a refund of hotel bill u slept in
pray It doesn't happen to you one day.
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by uckennety(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2017
So you mean you PH but you didn't GH cool cool cool

Wait is sHe MMM?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by Atiku2019: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2017
uckennety:

Wait is sHe MMM?

Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by amuijiji: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2017
MrUmaRu:
pray It doesn't happen to you one day.

Shut up!!!
How can I be so silly like you

Even when I was a bubbling civilian, I dont mess around...

If I am privy to the station u re held, I would call the OC to treat you like a real criminal inorder to restore senses into you.
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2017
uckennety:

Wait is sHe MMM?
? ? Bros I don't understand
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2017
amuijiji:

Shut up!!!
How can I be so silly like you

Even when I was bubbling civilian, I dont mess around...

If I am privy to the station u re held, I would call the OC to threat you like a real criminal inorder to restore senses into you.
wicked
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
thanks for those who show concern, we don settle the matter
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by pesty100(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrUmaRu:
thanks for those who show concern, we don settle the matter
how una settle am
Re: Somebody Help Oh, I Am In Police Oh by MrUmaRu(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
pesty100:
how una settle am
that matter don go.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kechi Okwuchi, Survivor Of The Sosoliso Crash In America's Got Talent / Why I Will Never Stop Smoking / 6 Girls Davido Has Dated Since Becoming An Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.