Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,045 members, 7,866,944 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (58459 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Matthew4sure(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
God knows better rip to dead.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jarus:
Why add Igbo to this title? Even the source did not add Igbo to it. What is NL encouraging?
Thank you jarus for the point noted. This is what I have been tagging seun on. This is not the forum I happened to know over 10 years ago. The way tribalism, useless comments and senseless name callings that have made many good people abandoned this site, have taken over here is not good at al. No decent arguments again. There is no a single topic on NL you will not see a tribal related issues within first few comments. I think seun needs to do overhaul of accessing his mods and probably remake his site international standard.

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Sweetle(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jarus:
Why add Igbo to this title? Even the source did not add Igbo to it. What is NL encouraging?

I don't understand my brother. What is the usefulness of the 'Igbo' in the title?
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by remi4ever(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I think the way to kill in Nigeria and get away with it is to make it appear like suicide. Nobody investigates that.
You just spoke my mind... Tiri gbosa!!!
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by chibuzorAbia: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jarus:

Because e dey sweet person for belle!

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
dainformant:
According to a Facebook user, a woman who was missing since about four months, was found hanging on a tree in an apparent suicide along Ankpa road in Kogi State. Her decaying body was reportedly discovered in a bush on Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/woman-missing-for-months-in-kogi-found.html

Justwise, maybe you should remove this picture too as I'm sure the dearly departed's family won't want to see it on Nairaland.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Boo3nity(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
In suicide by hanging, the victim struggles initially (asphyxiation) before the rope aids in the severing of the cervical bone. Death is instant.
Now tell me, in the absence of such bone, how can the already docomposed, small flesh around the neck area carry the entire body weight suspended on the air for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS, without splitting n dropping such weight (no matter how little) to the ground?
Unless the picture shown isn't a true reflection of the stated event, how dare you say this ain't murder?
#TeamForensicAnalysis

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Mrjo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
I have no doubt that this is a murder that has been made to look like a suicide, the grass was burnt not too long ago yet her cardigan wasn't touched
what ar u saying?
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Junior66(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
dainformant:
According to a Facebook user, a woman who was missing since about four months, was found hanging on a tree in an apparent suicide along Ankpa road in Kogi State. Her decaying body was reportedly discovered in a bush on Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/woman-missing-for-months-in-kogi-found.html
i know this woman. Mama Christian as we call her. RIP.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Junior66(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
dainformant:

I know this woman. She actually was begining to hav issues and left home months ago only to be discovered like this.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by adedehinbo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
I have no doubt that this is a murder that has been made to look like a suicide, the grass was burnt not too long ago yet her cardigan wasn't touched
respect for expert,u re a smart dude

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by seunlayi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
ahamonyeka:
are you Jim reeves?
I m not, he died around the time I was learning to speak....
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by billyG(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
How did d police know her identity?Y did d neck not detach under d heavy wgt of d body for 4mnths,what happens 2 d lower limbs?
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by kenoz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
So sad
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by TerrorSquad147: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
igbodefender:
RIP. The Police should look into this.
which police? angry angry
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by mindtricks: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I think the way to kill in Nigeria and get away with it is to make it appear like suicide. Nobody investigates that.

Even those with traces and evidence all over are never perused let all alone this kind?

Such a kangaroo kingdom we dwell in!
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by delishpot: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:

I tell you. My sis was telling me about a woman who was robbed in her shop and she was tied to look like she commited succide.
Fortunately when they left, her sales girl shouted and people came to remove the noose and revive her. If she was alone in the shop that day, people would have said she killed herself. And link it to maybe MMM
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by igwedubai2(m): 1:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Rip so sad, ugly incident
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by moorevic(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2017
Looks more like murder than suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos / Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.