Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians (3503 Views)

2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? / IPOB Drags Buratai, Ibrahim Idris, 14 Other Nigerians To US Court / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by malton: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is obviously a hate-filled write up that can only be conjured up in Onitsha.

The Hausa-Fulani are many things, but bitter, they will never be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by darknetcom: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
ipob and propaganda...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Paretomaster(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
children of 8 always looking for a way to pitch other Nigerians against each other.....

ain't u tired?......no one is willing to join us in ur mischief...

how many time have u ppl create topics here seeking others to unite with u against the North....

Obviously u are still looking for a rematch.....

2 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Clentuzbaba(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wat bitterness can ever make u concoct such a trash, do u know d national security implications of these? where in d world can these happen in dis 21st century, so sad most Nigerian youths are not showing promising prospects.
To b sincere am more pained abt developments in dis country than u but for sm years now av bn making plans on how I will contribute to d resolution of the problems.
To b honest dis will not solve d problem, so long as we give power to wrong ppu we will continue to get wrong results, my advice for u, get involved in d polity. our political indifference is our problem.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by NaMeAboki: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Made in which Aba Ur own Abi the one wey we know cs they don't fabricate life threatening stories der. When the truth comes out, that's how u ppl wee be shouting dat it's fabricated when d truth is obvious for all to see But if you Muslims try any thing, we will tell u Muslims that we are strong both physically and spiritually... Power pass Power!!! Na dat tym una go kno say God nor Dey lose fight and he can never forsake his people. Make una Dey der deceive una self! Make ur brother tenure pass make I see wether e wan do second tenure, na then una go kno say una nor even reach... If una like form strategy east,north,west, south, una strategy go stil fail... We Dey look una!!!

Abeg, shut up; anyone with common sense would see through those idiotic lies; like other previous failed fabrications, this story is as fake as the fake medical report you ppl released to suggest that Buhari had prostate cancer and later that he had leukemia; as well as also that IBB was the major sponsor of boko haram - all lies by shameless chronic peddlers of lies.

3 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by timsTNA: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
malton:
This is obviously a hate-filled write up that can only be conjured up in Onitsha.

The Hausa-Fulani are many things, but bitter, they will never be.

Staying true to the article. Afonja conoid infidel betraying 2-faced hausa slave
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by malton: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
timsTNA:

Staying true to the article. Afonja conoid infidel betraying 2-faced hausa slave

Kindly repeat?

And please, can you uncharacteristically make sense this time?

2 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by timsTNA: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
malton:

Kindly repeat?

And please, can you uncharacteristically make sense this time?

With your 2-digit IQ are you sure comprehension wont still be an issue
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by tit(f): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
you southerners better donate all your land for our grazing reserve.
if you hate us, we hate you back.
simples.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Adminisher: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
People read this kind of trash every day and hate Ibo people spreading the RUBBISH even more.
Silly ass article from some JAMBite.
They keep on spewing this gaseous trash yet convince themselves they are going places with it.
The Nigeria your parents tried to break up and it did not work, of you DARE it, Allepo would be a joke.

4 Likes

Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Odingo1: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adminisher:
People read this kind of trash every day and hate Ibo people spreading the RUBBISH even more.
Silly ass article from some JAMBite.
They keep on spewing this gaseous trash yet convince themselves they are going places with it.
The Nigeria your parents tried to break up and it did not work, of you DARE it, Allepo would be a joke.
[/b]You guys should kiss the truth and stop living in self deceit[b],this article is not far from what is happening in Nigeria today.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by IbrahimJafr: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lyf WTF..... Seriously WTF undecided
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by nnokwa042(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Total hogwash from the deluded minds of embittered, frustrated and irrelevant iPad Yewts.

They have pretended to be Yoruba, pretended to be SS, even pretended to be Isreali...

They will continued to be ignored, and will continue to be irrelevant; if they like they can pretend to be the Sultan.
prentended to be yorubas did they ve trib mark
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by general111(m): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2017
The article may be written by igbos.but the truth is,that is the situation we have in Nigeria now.the greatest achievement of a huasa fulani man is to turn Nigerian to a full Islam nation..Muslims don't live peacefully with any other religion..if you thinotherwise,then you are being deceived.you may think it is impossible to islamize a country like Nigeria.take note,it won't happen in a day,but a gradual thing and one day you will just discover that Fulani's are everywhere..

It bothers me how christian are easily deceived but the opposite is the case for Muslims..
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 2:32am On Jan 15, 2017
safejo:
[5/5, 9:11 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: Your Land Or Your Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Pass this to everyone in your contact,Yoruba, igbos ,others and all Christian alike.

DON'T BE TOO SPIRITUA[truncated by WhatsApp]

This is genuinely and explicitly written words from the mindset of Muslim native of northern region of Nigeria.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by Dedetwo(m): 2:33am On Jan 15, 2017
donsteady:

I consider this a hate speech and it shouldn't be on nairaland. Moderator please do your job.
Thank you

If you think hate existed, why not the speech?
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by itsmeurLady(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Abeg, shut up; anyone with common sense would see through those idiotic lies; like other previous failed fabrications, this story is as fake as the fake medical report you ppl released to suggest that Buhari had prostate cancer and later that he had leukemia; as well as also that IBB was the major sponsor of boko haram - all lies by shameless chronic peddlers of lies.

U na aboki and as ur name implies I don't think I need to exchange words with u cs it's pointless
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by NaMeAboki: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
itsmeurLady:

U na aboki and as ur name implies I don't think I need to exchange words with u cs it's pointless

Nyamiri, then face your front.
Re: How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians by KingNom(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
A vision, so real, it seems a prophecy.
I saw them with knives, daggers, weapons of all kinds running in different directions, thirsty for blood
They would ask 'are you ours or not?' and as many as did not belong to their group, were hacked and killed with the weapons. There were bodies of the slain christians and others littered everywhere.
The buildings were not left out, they torched the buildings, shops, offices and houses of those who were not adherents of their religion. They approached me to ask the same question but I can not really say how I evaded them.
When they left, I saw a young lady in her early twenties crying, looking for where to run to. I helped her as she kept dodging them. It was as if I could read their moves.
We kept on running together with others joining us, as we kept looking for where to hide from the blood thirsty ones till the law enforcement agents came, preceding the Governor. It happened in a business nerve centre in Nassarawa State.
The atmosphere read ''strike them, clear them, kill them, let none survive, then when you done, we will come in to ensure to peace. We will keep doing it and spreading into other areas till there are very few of them left"
With a trembling heart, I woke up.

P.S: This calls for more prayers and efforts to avert such disasters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Middle Belt Group Dissociates Self From North / Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) / Nigerian Railway To Maradi In Niger Republic? No Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.