Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland (3301 Views)

Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by BudeYahooCom: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Opakan2:

Rubbish talk.. I'm not in your league atal and your hateful rants have zero effect on me. Ask around, they'll tell you

fvck Nnamdi Kanu and whatever nonsense he is fighting for.. yorubas don't give a fvck

Unfortunately there is great evidence here that yoruboids give a truck load of feckkkkks about Great Kanu. Ask Omofunaab your brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by azimibraun: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Gani Adams was popular

Asari Dokubo was popular

Ralph Nwazurike was Popular

Tompolo was Populare

Shekau is popular

Al Mustapha was popular

Bakassi Boys were popular.

Go ahead mention all these guys.

At one time or the other, some guy will come up enjoy 15 mins of fame and will be consumed by time and events and it will be like they were never on the scene. Kanu like all those before him wlll melt like Ice under the sun soon. The cigeratte smoker may smell of tobacco but you can't find the smoke on him after puffing it out.
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by prince9851(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
Gani Adams was popular

Asari Dokubo was popular

Ralph Nwazurike was Popular

Tompolo was Populare

Shekau is popular

Al Mustapha was popular

Bakassi Boys were popular.

Go ahead mention all these guys.

At one time or the other, some guy will come up enjoy 15 mins of fame and will be consumed by time and events and it will be like they were never on the scene. Kanu like all those before him wlll melt like Ice under the sun soon. The cigeratte smoker may smell of tobacco but you can't find the smoke on him after puffing it out.

leave popularity
d op said click like to SHOW LOVE for him and share if u dislike him
all those pple u mentioned were popular..... but not LOVED
now u can go and Bleep urself

1 Like

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Keziehenry(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
I can see from the ongoing votes that the people that loves this man surpasses those that hate him. He is even leading with a very wide margin. I see heart attack looming for some peoplegrin

2 Likes

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by azimibraun: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
prince9851:

leave popularity
d op said click like to SHOW LOVE for him and share if u dislike him
all those pple u mentioned were popular..... but not LOVED
now u can go and Bleep urself
I wonder how you will react when some other person told you Kanu wasn't loved. Small boy you make me laff. Let me come down to your level quickly and clear things up for you. Ask a typical wizkid generation fan like you if people ever loved Ras Kimono, Mike Okri, Alex O, Majek Fashek et al. Your response will be Naa!! But back then without social media these guys enjoyed more love and followership than your olamide and Davido. How old are you; didn't your father tell you what the followership of these Renegades were like? You just answered my question anyway. Since you didn't know the Ganis, Asaris, Tompolos enjoyed the love of their followers, that is how some kids will come someday to argue with you that Kanu wasn't loved by his people at this time in history. He is just passing through after his 15mins he will be gone.
Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by BudeYahooCom: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
I see pains on yoruba anti-Biafran skulls as a result of the polls. grin

1 Like

Re: Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland by Eastactivist: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
I see pains on yoruba anti-Biafran skulls as a result of the polls. grin
I tell yah cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari, Jibrin Again / We Will No Longer Apologize For Being Igbos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.