Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (36295 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by michoim(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
His reign can only bring blessings if he is not a trouble /mischief maker like you.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by AkinPhysicist: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Traditional rulers are really suffering wearing heavy clothes throughout the day in the name of royalty. How about wearing T-shirts and shorts once in a while.

Is your brain paining you? Go and tell Queen Elizabeth to wear Iro and Buba; or agbada
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Praktikals(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
DickTator1:
Femo the destroyer of Buhari, long may you live sir.
He is a destroyer of himself. I like his description of the king of all yoruba kings, tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
owodokiri:

There is no bleaching there... She is naturally fair.. Dont know why you guys from sokaland always allude to bleaching when you see igbo gals.. Havent you seen fair igbo gals in real life? Travel, una no gree.. Na to just seat for oghogbo dey bleat meeh meeeh
Bush meat...

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by owodokiri: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Bush meat...

I will pretend you dont exist, cos you dont really exist.. First encounter.. You try this shiit wif this handle again and i will make you sweat through your oily ear canals on this forum..
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
owodokiri:

I will pretend you dont exist, cos you dont really exist.. First encounter.. You try this shiit wif this handle again and i will make you sweat through your oily ear canals on this forum..
How do flat heads accommodate headache.. You sound like your head is about to explode..grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by AkinPhysicist: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

Calling you an idiot will obviously be understating things on my part as i don't understand the correlation that your quasi empty skull was able to deduce from juxtaposing my comment with your reply. What a moronic dingbat.

cheesy now I see your brain is paining you. You want the custodians of our traditional heritage to be wearing T-shirt. And yet you want us to believe you don't have a mental problem? You are madt. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Ipod and bleaching...

Afonjas and this are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by kettle84(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:
His baby mama looks like a Chinese doll . Ah guess excessive bleaching amd make up
Mr,not every Fair person bleaches. there are naturally fair people.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
kettle84:
Mr,not every Fair person bleaches. there are naturally fair people.
oga shes not fair, shes white.
she bleached abeg no dey follow me argue.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why she come press breast on Ooni?bad dress sense.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wait o wife ke? He has not married her o
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by djbobby007: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
olasaad:
Just make sure you payed her bride price on time god forbid before you are asks to perform marriage rite with her corpse.
am nt sure he will,ask bianca...jst making babies
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Bash10(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
SWORD419:
why is the ooni wearing rags?? shey he don craze??
life is difficult for the blind.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Actually that woman bleached. Thank God he did not insuli the Ooni, my respectable king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by progressmi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Waoh . This is splendid
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
one wailer is congratulating Fani Kayode for being a destroyer of Buhari forgetting that he is destroying himself his father self styled Fani power did worse during the old Western region administration ask his son what was the end of his father did anybody ever heard of him as Pa Awolowo's name continued to ring bell in the ear of the people till today both nationally and internationally.
If you don't know ask his son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by kettle84(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:

oga shes not fair, shes white.
she bleached abeg no dey follow me argue.
maybe it is due to the region you are from.

In my family, there are naturally very fair people. its common in my region. its is natural.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
kettle84:
maybe it is due to the region you are from.

In my family, there are naturally very fair people. its common in my region. its is natural.
If your from the eastern part of the country, Then your wrong. Agreed some Ibo ladies are fair, but majority of them bleach like madt. That i know, i have lived in ibo land, i have ibo friends, i know them, they know me.
When you see a naturally fair person and the one that uses bleaching cream its obvious except you dont observe like i do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Rekeb: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
ShitHead:
I saw a bleaching wife...not a pretty wife.
True talk. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
na una popman or mumcee buy cream for her?

abegii na wetin she want make she use

no be una ori fifo

anyways, d lady wowo sha

o den ka mi lara!
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by seguno2: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nutase:
Buhari slayer.... Defender of the masses.. ...fearless mouth. grin

.....mouth wey sabi do chop and sing like canary bird.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by sexyjob(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
I will report you
Afam4eva:
Traditional rulers are really suffering wearing heavy clothes throughout the day in the name of royalty. How about wearing T-shirts and shorts once in a while.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by kettle84(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:

If your from the eastern part of the country, Then your wrong. Agreed some Ibo ladies are fair, but majority of them bleach like madt. That i know, i have lived in ibo land, i have ibo friends, i know them, they know me.
When you see a naturally fair person and the one that uses bleaching cream its obvious except you dont observe like i do.
since you have agreed that some Igbo ladies are Fair,that ends the matter.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pictures Don finish? Wey dat one where him do 'dobale' nah? Abi e no dobale ni?
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by tomakint: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Now this is funny grin grin

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by billyG(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fanny shld loan oni his precious baby mama 4 a Royal tete' a tete' @ nite,oduduwa will b pls.
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by macof(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

there's no tradition stopping them from wearing light clothing among the available Yoruba styles in the palace even when receiving guests.... they only choose to be regal at all times

T-shirts is a no go area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by kenoz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
kiss
Re: Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) by laudate: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
chimere66:
Fani Kayode and his pretty wife Precious today paid a visit to Ooni of Ife.Fani Kayode couldn't hide his excitement as he met Ooni.He said....
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fani-kayode.html?m=1

Point of correction, OP. Precious is NOT his wife. She is his baby mama, bed warmer, olosho, side-chick, friend-with-benefits, concubine, mistress, paramour, body freshener, short-time reliever etc.,.... take your pick. Kindly use the correct terminology next time!

Afam4eva:

Maka gini? T-shirts and shorts??!! shocked shocked When he is not an Igwe, an Obi or an Eze?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains / Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.