Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. (8393 Views)

Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / El Chapo Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Explorers(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Weapons made of Gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Explorers(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Zoo.

1 Like

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Funjosh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bother Lord.
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by lordizak(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
medellin cartel of escobar was accountable for 80 percent of drugs to the states
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by gurunlocker: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
God of Mercy.... See money!

3 Likes

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by SamJed(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed honestly as i am looking at that money, i feel like crying...just imagine...look at me 100level...i just need just 40k to clear my debts in school and register my courses complete...even xfire competition did not favour me today...and someone is just parking money anyhow in the name of drug lord...just like a hundredth of that money there will solve my problem... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Weed sellers make una cum c another person(after Escobar) that is a source of inspiration 2 ur business.
9ice 1 Explorer.

Abeg those in front row should pass d pop corn 2 d back row.

4 Likes

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Asegzy: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Watch the TV series NARCOS and you won't regret ever doing so

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by CriticMaestro: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Thought it was Pablog Escobar

What if Gideon Okar? Where is he from sef grin grin
he said most wanted....Pablo Escbar invented drug traffiking in his own way

1 Like

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Eddy2cute(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
chip that money almost gav me heart attack undecided
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Rockyrascal(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
SamJed:
embarassed embarassed embarassed honestly as i am looking at that money, i feel like crying...just imagine...look at me 100level...i just need just 40k to clear my debts in school and register my courses complete...even xfire competition did not favour me today...and someone is just parking money anyhow in the name of drug lord...just like a hundredth of that money there will solve my problem... cry
kpele, don't wail out of self pity.
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by blessedvisky(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
I must make it
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Explorers(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Transporting the Notorious Drug lord to the United States.

The Mexican government has delivered an astonishing snub to Donald Trump by extraditing the notorious drug lord,El Chapo, just hours before the president-elect takes office.El Chapo, whose real name is Joaquin Guzman, touched down in New York at the Long Island MacArthur Airport about 9:30pm.

A caravan of SUVs was waiting for the prisoner when he arrived, and after getting off the plane he was led into a hangar and raced away in the back of one of the cars.After news of the extradition broke, some experts have suggested the extradition was timed purposefully to take place before Trump is sworn in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4138418/Mexican-drug-lord-El-Chapo-extradited-US.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Longcucumber(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
And you guys have not heard about me.
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by Explorers(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Longcucumber:
And you guys have not heard about me.

Mayb later.

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by penzino(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Explorers:

Mayb later.
wicked grin
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by francisMKD(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
angry make una allow the guy to enjoy his money
****but dat money pix shaa***kai!!!
Re: El Chapo, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, The Most Wanted And Notorious Drug Lord Ever. by azimibraun: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Emilo Gaviara and his Medellin Cartel is Numero uno.. yesterday, today and forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Refund ₦810,000 Allegedly Extorted From Victim In Delta To CDHR / Security Operatives Rescue Four Children Maltreated By Aunt In Anambra / Abia NSCDC Parades 16 Suspects Over Oil Theft, Impounds Trucks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.