Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng (617 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by RiversWatchDog(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lately we have seen the trails and reactions of MMM participants, some are happy while majority are angry, because of one reason, they can't withdraw their huge sum of monies in the system, while i will be writing a short writeup on why MMM reopened and why they did it to shut up the "discouraging" mouth of the social media.
As we know a similar thing like this happened in South Africa, they froze the members accounts, but they didn't open it, why? because the media there took it friendly with them, let's assume this, what if MMM froze the accounts, then after freezing it, everyone keeps silent and be waiting for the D-day, that thing did not happen in nigeria, so the participants are so supposed to be thankful to social media and well-meaning bloggers, instead of critizing them, because if we closed our mouth and drop our pen, then look things as they unfold like amebo, then i tell MMM wouldn't have opened again! whether you like it or not, is the simple truth they fail to acknowledge, but let me put it to you, if this type of thing happens again, i'm 90% sure, they won't open it again, why? because the media will be silent, MMM will be like "They trust us na", so once the media is silent, it will give them the perfect opportunity to disappear forever!
MMM is heading to her downfall, recently there is low turn-out of new participants, members don't want to PH again, all they want is their money, so tell me when the atmosphere is tensed like this, is not the perfect opportunity to crash? well i will leave to decide on your fate, because you are not using my money to invest, the Bible said it; He who has ears, let him here
[strike][/strike]
I'm a blogger, i blog at http://thearticleng..com , you can visit to get interesting articles, such as this one!

cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by SFSNIPER(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
They will soon come for your head. But truth is, no lie has really been said about the scheme. It's all true the calculations and assumptions.
Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by TheArticleNG(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
SFSNIPER:
They will soon come for your head. But truth is, no lie has really been said about the scheme. It's all true the calculations and assumptions.
ya, they will come, bt dats d blunt truth
Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by rottennaija(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Lately we have seen the trails and reactions of MMM participants, some are happy while majority are angry, because of one reason, they can't withdraw their huge sum of monies in the system, while i will be writing a short writeup on why MMM reopened and why they did it to shut up the "discouraging" mouth of the social media.
As we know a similar thing like this happened in South Africa, they froze the members accounts, but they didn't open it, why? because the media there took it friendly with them, let's assume this, what if MMM froze the accounts, then after freezing it, everyone keeps silent and be waiting for the D-day, that thing did not happen in nigeria, so the participants are so supposed to be thankful to social media and well-meaning bloggers, instead of critizing them, because if we closed our mouth and drop our pen, then look things as they unfold like amebo, then i tell MMM wouldn't have opened again! whether you like it or not, is the simple truth they fail to acknowledge, but let me put it to you, if this type of thing happens again, i'm 90% sure, they won't open it again, why? because the media will be silent, MMM will be like "They trust us na", so once the media is silent, it will give them the perfect opportunity to disappear forever!
MMM is heading to her downfall, recently there is low turn-out of new participants, members don't want to PH again, all they want is their money, so tell me when the atmosphere is tensed like this, is not the perfect opportunity to crash? well i will leave to decide on your fate, because you are not using my money to invest, the Bible said it; He who has ears, let him here
[strike][/strike]
I'm a blogger, i blog at http://thearticleng..com , you can visit to get interesting articles, such as this one!

cc: lalasticlala, seun

So the media claims glory? The media predicted doom, MMM came back, the media saved face by claiming glory while at the same time predicting doom?

Common sense lacking, that's why you will never make it to the apex because you are looking for others downfall in order to make it

4 Likes

Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
@rottennaija don't get it twisted, the truth is bitter, because this mmm will surely crash, whether u like it or not!
Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by rottennaija(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ifexxy:
@rottennaija don't get it twisted, the truth is bitter, because this mmm will surely crash, whether u like it or not!

Truth or not, allow us. Leave us alone, you don't have to cry more than the bereaved. Don't use out downfall to clime to the top.

Why has he contributed to the society? MMM at least made some people's money to grow. Only those that joined at the last minute and ph didn't benefit! But all others benefited one way or another.

The guy is a blogger and he needs traffic. At the same time, he his trying to create panic. He is using the downfall of MMM to clime which is bad. He should let MMM be

2 Likes

Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
rottennaija this ur moniker dey mk me laff, anyways what u said is true, atleast na their own money, bt d prob is when it crash, dey will commit suicide
Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by rottennaija(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ifexxy:
rottennaija this ur moniker dey mk me laff, anyways what u said is true, atleast na their own money, bt d prob is when it crash, dey will commit suicide

So many schemes have crashed in Nigeria and no one committed suicide. This is Nigeria. A recession like we have here happened in US and many committed suicide.

No one will commit suicide, leave that talk
Re: Why MMM Survived The Media - Thearticleng by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
rottennaija:

So many schemes have crashed in Nigeria and no one committed suicide. This is Nigeria. A recession like we have here happened in US and many committed suicide.

No one will commit suicide, leave that talk
ok

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The The World Of Food Production / h / 14 Money Management Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.