Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija (22848 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu To Host BBNaija 2018 Edition / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija Season Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by themomentng: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, media personality and ex-housemate in Big Brother Nigeria, has been announced as the host for the upcoming Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

MultiChoice Nigeria, the organisers of the reality show on Friday make the announcement that Ebuka as a former housemate in Big Brother Nigeria show back in 2006 will make a re-appearance at the reality show’s revival but this time as the host.

The lawyer turned media personality with his infectious laugh and charismatic persona will usher the housemates into the Big Brother Naija house and will take up the task of announcing the evictees week after week.

“We are particularly excited to have Ebuka as host of Big Brother Naija. This was the platform that unearthed his potentials and propelled him to stardom,” said John Ugbe, Managing Director, MultiChoice Nigeria.

“He has over the years grown to become a prominent face on the Nigerian pop culture and entertainment scene while also lending his voice to youth empowerment initiatives. We believe his cool and debonair personality combined with his healthy dose of wit will spice up the show. Our viewers are in for a great entertainment experience,” Ugbe said.

In just less than a decade, Ebuka has risen to become one of the most loved and admired personalities in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Ebuka’s hosting gigs include Friend or Foe on NTA, the GLO Show, also on NTA, as well as Guinness’ Greatness TV. He is currently the host of Rubbin’ Minds, a youth-focused TV show on Channels television.

While on EbonyLife TV on DStv channel 165, he is one of the co-hosts of The Spot, a show that combines a bit of reality TV with talk show and sitcom, and more recently, Men’s Corner, a talk show with an all-male ensemble who strongly air their opinions on a range of topical issues.

Big Brother Naija reality show starts Sunday, 22 January at 7pm and will run for 11 weeks on all DStv packages on channel 198 and GOtv Plus on channel 29.

Big Brother Naija is sponsored by PayPorte, your preferred online retail store.

http://pulse.ng/movies/ebuka-obi-uchendu-to-host-big-brother-naija-season-2-id6030090.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Janetessy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice to comment grin

I dedicate this ftc to all nairalanders sending pm

Sorry for not responding,

But don't really know how that pm stuff works.... grin

tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by XXLDICK(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Janetessy:
Nice one
if na you dey your dp, I ready sell my papa house to pay your bride price grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Gflat: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Big brother Naija is going to be b origin. Those who watch BBA understand what I mean
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by MarvDee: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice. Keep going higher
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by dominique(f): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good for him, the show brought him to the limelight

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Great choice. He's the only logical choice. I wonder how he will compare with IK though.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
He is a worthy ambassador of the show and a good brand as well.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by MVLOX(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why not IK na....
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Uselessly Useless
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by carammel(f): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good for him,He is fit for the job.

I think after IK in this hosting thing,Ebuka will be another breakthrough I love his composure.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
Great choice. He's the only logical choice. I wonder how he will compare with IK though.
Ebuka is a great presenter. I'm glad he gets to host cuz IK is honestly overused

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by shinarlaura(f): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Will be watching from the other side
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Mologi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Zero f*cks given........
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Lifezhead: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by wildchild1: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where are the BIG Brother crew? Have missed you guys.

Hopefully BBN will be great grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by wildchild1: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
safarigirl:
Ebuka is a great presenter. I'm glad he gets to host cuz IK is honestly overused

See one of them #TeamBigBrother cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by DEWKID(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
if big brother naija has helped you click "Share" if its hasnt click "Like"

9 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
OK ooooi undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
wildchild1:

See one of them #TeamBigBrother cheesy
lol, we know ourselves.

Won't get to watch this one though cuz I'll be in school.

BBA will be back on this year after BB Naija....that's probably why IK isn't hosting this one. They're saving him for the big show
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by SweetJoystick(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
If no lewd scene during their stay in the house, not interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by wildchild1: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, we know ourselves.

Won't get to watch this one though cuz I'll be in school.

BBA will be back on this year after BB Naija....that's probably why IK isn't hosting this one. They're saving him for the big show

Awwww sad which school is what, lemme coman talk to them on your behalf grin

Yes ooo, BBA must be back #BringBackOurBBA
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by khemisty(f): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
is big brother naija and big brother africa the same? was Ik hosting big brother naija or big brother africa. i dont get it.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Janetessy:
Nice to comment grin

I dedicate this ftc to all nairalanders sending pm

Sorry for not responding,

But don't really know how that pm stuff works.... grin

tongue
U too fine jare...mek we relate naa

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by davodyguy: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thought IK would do the hosting
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017

SO AFRICA STILL PATRONIZES P0RN INDUSTRY.......
ITS NONE OF MY BIZ THOUGH....

GRABS MY REMOTE,CROSS LEG WITH MY GROUNDNUT AND BENSON WAITING TO WATCH NATIONS CUP
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by davodyguy: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
khemisty:
is big brother naija and big brother africa the same? was Ik hosting big brother naija or big brother africa. i dont get it.
IK is/was for Africa
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by biggerboyc(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is my first time of hearing bigBrother Naija. The one I knew was BigBrother Africa

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by codedtins: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
nudity shiit
.vaseline crew already anticipating 4 shower time

useless show

it shud be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Still haven't seen the reason behind this stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez Rocks Camouflage In New Selfie (Photos) / Photos From Opeyemi Aiyeola's 40th Birthday Celebration / The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.