Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. (732 Views)

Free Consultancy For New & Growing Business / Free Consultancy / Free Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yes, and Did you hear that Lagos state Goverment has disbursed funds for SME's start up.
Now you don't have to sit there and complain about no capital. All you need is a brilliant Idea, Business Plan, and the passion.
Give me an idea of what you do and i will be answering questions to help you start your Business now, today.
Do not hesitate, post your request and questions.
Re: Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. by erastus75: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2009
Oga send the details to zaraglobalservices@gmail.com
Re: Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2009
pls how do i go about getting loan from the scheme, I'm a computer/network engr. and planning to go into the sales of general ICT equipments , computer and accessories, network cards, switches etc.
Re: Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. by cvibe: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2009
Chipmunkey,

What's the point of advancing loans to SME's start ups only for LASAA to exterminate the start ups with various type of business promotion fees?

No SME can thrive without creating awareness of its product and services, and until LASAA starts giving incentives to SME's to promote new businesses, we may just be living in a mega city without economic prosperity of the inhabitants.
Re: Free Consultancy Here On Nairaland For SME Startups. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2009
Okay, i understand the LASA THING. I even worked with them when they strted out. You have to be objective in your view because lasaa also has it's own objectives which is to clean up the mess the mega City is turning to. On the other hand. You can start up without getting into LASA's trouble. All you need is a very good/ brilliant idea and start a one on one marketing or you can also use other Media for advertising. Then the most important is the word of mouth marketing you get from satisfied clients and they will do it for you for free. One on one recomendations work wonders for businesses all around.
Mail me at madrush1000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Us Exim Bank Writes Cbn Over $182.8m Exposure By Four Banks / Freelance photographers needed for a project / Bitter Kola Urgently Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.