Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

op - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / op (2122 Views)

Few Months Used 09 CAMRY Xle FULLEST OP 1.850m / &⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔ Clean Tokunbo 2014 Mercedes Benz Cla250,full Op...price 7.8m / #$#$#$#$#$#$#%#$#$#$# Awoof tokz 2014 Mercedes Benz Cla 250 Full op.price 5.380m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

op by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
d4rtfty
Re: op by Unionised(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
You yourself know that once the fuel supply dries up it will stop working.

Oh wait! You are on the verge of something great here! Look, a gen that runs without fuel!

Quick, go and patent it!

6 Likes

Re: op by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Unionised:
You yourself know that once the fuel supply dries up it will stop working.

It's a full tank. Before that happens, it'll be night time. And I'd rather not waste fuel. Maybe it's pumped enough to a small limit that's like a reservoir, when it was on, and that's why it's still operating with the pump turned off. Maybe. I'm no gen expert. I really just want to turn it off right now.
Re: op by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Unionised:

Oh wait! You are on the verge of something great here! Look, a gen that runs without fuel!

Quick, go and patent it!

This is just uncalled for. There's been other views, and they left because they had nothing helpful to reply. You could've just done that!
Re: op by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm give it some time just be sure you lock the fuel pump very well,if problem persist do the needful drain out your fuel, if problem still persist my guy enjoy your fueless gen.

1 Like

Re: op by Unionised(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
0CYBR0:

This is just uncalled for. There's been other views, and they left because they had nothing helpful to reply. You could've just done that!

Oh! Come on lighten up.

3 Likes

Re: op by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
uruba23:
Hmmm give it some time just be sure you lock the fuel pump very well,if problem persist do the needful drain out your fuel, if problem still persist my guy enjoy your fueless gen.

Thank you. Someone gave me a "Duh!" advice that worked; to switch off the chock.

1 Like

Re: op by Oluwapresley(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
remove the plug head. if it doesnt still go off, then I dunno

1 Like

Re: op by symbianDON(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oluwapresley:
if e shock you ehnnnn! you go dance shoki of life run pass your flat grin

1 Like

Re: op by AgentGoat: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oluwapresley:
this is the solution.

1 Like

Re: op by uckennety(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Offf D fuel tap
Re: op by dxdiag(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Find a competent generator engineer, service the generator, change the fuel pump.
But in a situation where u cant find generator engineer, fill the generator tank with little fuel, i bliv u know d consuption rate of ur gen by now, bend the generator away frm d fuel pump, if fuel supply is limited it shud switch off by itself.
Re: op by predatorX: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
remove the wire connection to the spark-plug. No spark, Gen goes OFF.
Re: op by Fogman(m): 3:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Very simple, just return back the choke. Chikena!

(1) (Reply)

Superb Clean Toyota Highlander 2013 Limited Edition Tokunbo / Nissan Pathfinder 2008 Is SOLD GLORY B2 GOD / Camry 010 Toks Full Option For Sale@4.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.