Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum (1096 Views)

Writing Gig Opportunities For Novel Writers And Story Tellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by ngmgeek(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am looking for Paid Article writers and story writers for my Nigerian forum: See my signature!

You will be paid bi weekly or monthly through Nigerian Bank A/C for the number of authentic and original articles or stories.

This is for Nigerians Only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by greatnaija01: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
PLS IF YOU WANT TO GET THE RIGHT PEEPS KINDLY INCLUDE VITAL FAQs In your advert vacancy

1) what are the topics

2) how do they get paid and how much
Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by softwerk(f): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm interested my brother!

I've made front page severally and FTC uncountably with thousands of likes and shares on this forum yet nobody has paid me a dime till date despite all my contributions.

If I should help your forum and get paid, I won't be committing a crime grin

Please send me details and watch magic happen on your forum especially with my social media followership!
Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by ngmgeek(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
softwerk:
I'm interested my brother!

I've made front page severally and FTC uncountably with thousands of likes and shares on this forum yet nobody has paid me a dime till date despite all my contributions.

If I should help your forum and get paid, I won't be committing a crime grin

Please send me details and watch magic happen on your forum especially with my social media followership!

I believe we can work together. Please register here: http:www.naijasquare.com/login/login and open a chat with me or give me your whatsapp # so we take it from there. No worries. Let's talk on what you can do for my forum. Take care
Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by ngmgeek(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
PLS IF YOU WANT TO GET THE RIGHT PEEPS KINDLY INCLUDE VITAL FAQs In your advert vacancy

1) what are the topics

2) how do they get paid and how much

1) Any topic of interest as long as it relates to Nigeria as long as it's valid, original or not entirely lifted from another site or social media.

2) They will be paid through NG Banks. I can't discuss that openly, sorry! Register and chat with the admin
Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by softwerk(f): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
ngmgeek:

I believe we can work together. Please register here: http:www.naijasquare.com/login/login and open a chat with me or give me your whatsapp # so we take it from there. No worries. Let's talk on what you can do for my forum. Take care

Check my profile for requested details
Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2017
ngmgeek:
I am looking for Paid Article writers and story writers for my Nigerian forum: See my signature!

You will be paid bi weekly or monthly through Nigerian Bank A/C for the number of authentic and original articles or stories.

Seeing this late. Don't know whether still open or not.
Re: Looking For Paid Nigerian Article And Story Writers For Forum by Greizman: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2018
ngmgeek:

People beware of this boy.

(1) (Reply)

Ileya Promo!!!! Get Your Graphics Design At Cheaper Rates / Electricity By Solar Panels / T. M. Lewin And Pamoni Shirts For Sale?!?!?! Christmas Discounts?!?!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.