Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? (568 Views)

See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / If God Exist Why Did He Locate African(Nigeria +Others) After 2,000years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? by Deicide: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Let's just assume that There is a God. And it is also a know fact that Nigerians are Very Religious well Africans in general...

This can be Proven by the amount of Of people that go to Church/mosque In The country. In Nigeria 48.3% are Christians and 48.9% are Muslims according to Wikipedia 2012.

Now let's just assume that 30% from both the Muslim population and the Christian populations are the ones that are actually religious and also serious with their Religion, This would make 60% of the population seriously religious!!

For over 60years now Nigerians have been praying to Yahweh/Allah And to top it off? Nigerian is one of the Top 10 religious Country! Don't you Think that also should make Nigeria one of the Most developed country in The world ? At least this Allah/Yahweh would be blessing us Since in Nigerian we Worship this God so Much? The Christians even do Night vigil and what not The Muslims fast, Go to mosque 5 times a day! Are or this Stuff pointless?

Now My Question is What if Nigeria is like this because We have been peaying to The wrong God? Is like expecting someone elses Dad to be catering for You and paying your School fees When he doesn't Even know You?

So Are Nigerians Praying to the Wrong God or What

1 Like

Re: Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? by greatnaija01: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
SO ITS GODS YOU WANNA BLAME NOW. I pity you. you actually thinks GODS would care about temporary systems like politics. God answers prayers. from the bible stand point when a country is full of WICKED people then God gives them a wicked ruler. till they repent. i do not know about ALLAH but i can tell you they have no hand in all these. The killings in d north and the bad leadership and kidnaps are OUR DOINGS.... so those who pray may actually be deceiving you because GODS LOOK AT INTENTIONS AND HEARTS NOT MOUTH-TALK.
MR. MAN I suggest you mind your business and do what works for you. LIFE is an EXAM, we do not talk during examinations. CONSIDER YOUR OWN LIFE AND MAKE IT WORK. LEAVE D GODS OUT OF THIS. If you see people praying, that is the path they have chosen, THEY WERE NOT PRAYING FOR YOU SO HOW DID YOU EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS AND BESIDES.... SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD, DO YOU THINK HE KNOWS YOU? SO keep on ahead. Enjoy the diversity

I wonder how retards like you have data to spill out your regurgitated rants from a septic mind

Deicide:
Let's just assume that There is a God. And it is also a know fact that Nigerians are Very Religious well Africans in general...

This can be Proven by the amount of Of people that go to Church/mosque In The country. In Nigeria 48.3% are Christians and 48.9% are Muslims according to Wikipedia 2012.

Now let's just assume that 30% from both the Muslim population and the Christian populations are the ones that are actually religious and also serious with their Religion, This would make 60% of the population seriously religious!!

For over 60years now Nigerians have been praying to Yahweh/Allah And to top it off? Nigerian is one of the Top 10 religious Country! Don't you Think that also should make Nigeria one of the Most developed country in The world ? At least this Allah/Yahweh would be blessing us Since in Nigerian we Worship this God so Much? The Christians even do Night vigil and what not The Muslims fast, Go to mosque 5 times a day! Are or this Stuff pointless?

Now My Question is What if Nigeria is like this because We have been peaying to The wrong God? Is like expecting someone elses Dad to be catering for You and paying your School fees When he doesn't Even know You?

So Are Nigerians Praying to the Wrong God or What

1 Like

Re: Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? by SexyNairalander: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
booked
Re: Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? by thehedge(f): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
SO ITS GODS YOU WANNA BLAME NOW. I pity you. you actually thinks GODS would care about temporary systems like politics. God answers prayers. from the bible stand point when a country is full of WICKED people then God gives them a wicked ruler. till they repent. i do not know about ALLAH but i can tell you they have no hand in all these. The killings in d north and the bad leadership and kidnaps are OUR DOINGS.... so those who pray may actually be deceiving you because GODS LOOK AT INTENTIONS AND HEARTS NOT MOUTH-TALK.
MR. MAN I suggest you mind your business and do what works for you. LIFE is an EXAM, we do not talk during examinations. CONSIDER YOUR OWN LIFE AND MAKE IT WORK. LEAVE D GODS OUT OF THIS. If you see people praying, that is the path they have chosen, THEY WERE NOT PRAYING FOR YOU SO HOW DID YOU EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS AND BESIDES.... SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD, DO YOU THINK HE KNOWS YOU? SO keep on ahead. Enjoy the diversity

I wonder how retards like you have data to spill out your regurgitated rants from a septic mind

LOVE!
Re: Maybe This Is Why African/nigeria Is Backward?? by Deicide: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
SO ITS GODS YOU WANNA BLAME NOW. I pity you. you actually thinks GODS would care about temporary systems like politics.
Guy I am not Blaming God rather am asking The Question that "Are we Worshiping the Right God? That's if One exist...

You fail to Understand that The word God is not A Name But a Title given to Supreme being? The word God can also be Attributed to Humans also!

What do yoy mean By God carying about politic or Not? Who mentioned anything about politic?

God answers prayers. from the bible stand point when a country is full of WICKED people then God gives them a wicked ruler. till they repent. i do not know about ALLAH but i can tell you they have no hand in all these.

When a Country is Filled with Wicked People? With your logic Are you trying to say that The countries more better than us Are filled With Good people?? And nigeria is Not?

Remember Slavery wasn't Carried out By Africans But The Europeans? Are you saying that Something like Slavery is not Wickedness??

The killings in d north and the bad leadership and kidnaps are OUR DOINGS.... so those who pray may actually be deceiving you because GODS LOOK AT INTENTIONS AND HEARTS NOT MOUTH-TALK.

So are You trying To say that In other to Change the Country to A better phase that it is Left to Us and people have to Change their Ways And that Prayers are Useless and No God Would come to Help us? That it is All left to us??

(1) (Reply)

Christians Banned From Calling Allah Their God / The Stupidity Of Daddy Freeze: Talk About Imams Too. / Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.