Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Halliburton's Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton's Aptitude Test (5329 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton's Aptitude Test by wazy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2007
I have been invited for Halliburton's aptitude test holding on the 2nd Feb. Pls Nairalanders I need info on the test format.
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by Urchlady(f): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2007
Hi Wazy, Is Halliburton the name of a company? What basically are they into? How did u apply please so that fellow Nairaland users too can do same if its not late.
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by asoderock(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2007
Harliburton is a multinational company that is into oil servicing among others. But like u requested, i plead with wazy to give info, so that those interested can apply too.
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by lulubaby: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2007
hey wazy,

are you wasborn? that graduated from esut chemical? plz were u called on phone or test message or mail.
i also applied last year so i want info from you thanks.
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by loparino: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2007
Hi,

How were u called?

I am expecting their i.v, and pls, when is d test and where is the venue of the test? Lagos? Or Port-Harcourt?

My mail address is patbuddies@yahoo.com.

I will be glad to read ur response
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by lulubaby: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2007
i just got a text from harliburton inviting me for the test too.the date is on 2nd in portharcourt.presidential hotel is the venue time 8 am
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by loparino: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2007
Lulubaby,

Thanks for the info.

I am seriously expecting to be called, wot are the requirements for the test? 2:1/CV/and wot?

Please, come fill me in!

Thank you, baby!!
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by Obykings(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2007
Hey guys, the company advertised for field engineers last year and the have started calling people for their test.

Please, does anybody in the house know how their test looks lyk

Do your best to help ur brodaman, so that their joy wud be full.
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by loparino: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2007
Halliburton Test Format

I have news that the test consists of:

(1) A Mechanical Reasoning Section;

(2) A Numerical Reasoning;

(3) A Spatial Reasoning; and

(4) A section consisting of advanced physics.

Try doing some of the test stuffs at shldirect.com/org?

Please do study well and never forget to be prayerful for by stregth shall no man prevail

Oooh, deep in my heart, I do believe we shall overcome someday

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by TY4succex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2007
pls wazy, respond to the questions posed at you by members above.In addition, what is the age requirement for that postion ( Graduate Trainee) u applied for? can u remember?
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by wazy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2007
The position is field Engineer Trainee. I actually applied through post office last year. It was widely advertised on the pages of the newspapers. I can't really remember the qualification, but I think it's for 2.1
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by phatayee(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2007
As it has been stated earlier by other members, the trainee fields were basically for 2.1 & 2.2 guys which was advertised on newspaper and also in Nairaland forum.

I also received the text message twice followed by phone call frm halliburton.

wat r likely format for  the said apt test
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by rapidoch: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2007
I also applied but have not heard from them. Do you know the yardstick for shortlisting?. pls furnish me with some info.
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by wazy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
Lulubaby,
How are you?. you are right. Wasborn from Esut. But I can't really remember you now. I suggest you send me an email stating your real name. wazy80@yahoo.com
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by secnelly: 4:01am On Aug 24, 2013
NEHIKAHA: I read u guys Comment,and i must say u all are naive,have too much EGO,and will always give EXCUSES FOR THEIR FAILURES IN LIFE.Look believe it or not Young People are Achieve great things through this Wonderful opportunity,living their Dreams to the Fullest.Let me ask this Question since some of u came and left,some Last Year or more,have u secured a Job till now,have ur FIXED SALARY INCREASED SINCE YOU STARTED WORKING,When was the last time u traveled out of the country either through ur organization you work for or personally sponsor urself on such Trip.Most of you Listen to People we call PDP,they are what we call people Destroy people,they dont want anything good,and will also pull down others with them.Since u started outburst,why have the police,EFCC or other law organizations not come close the over 25 Different Organizations owned by Young and Vibrant Youths like yourself,did u ask that Question,or did u hear of such in the Papers.Look different Media houses have come to see things for themselves and they all know that what they hear is quit different form what they eventually see at the end of the day when they come down to our offices.LOOK ITS AN EMPOWERMENT SCHEME,WHERE YOU ARE SHOWN HOW TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND ACHIEVING GREAT THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY MEMBERS.Some of u are just too Lazy,all u know and think about is your Job(JUST OVER BROKE)or(JOURNEY OF BROKE),u think going to upgrade your CV will provide something wonderful for u,after your 2yrs of Getting ur MSC,OR MBA,HAVE UR INCOME INCREASE,I MEAN YOUR FIXED SALARY,BUT UR EXPENSES HAVE GONE UP.VERY SOON MOST OF U WILL GET MARRIED,DO U WANT UR HUSBAND TO BE THE SOUL PROVIDER OF ALL UR NEEDS?The Truth still remains,nw till 2015,GOVT.will not change things if you dont change ur Orientation about Life and tell urself the Honest truth,if u keep doing the same thing over and over again,listening to FAILURES LIKE URSELF,WHO HAVE NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING MEANINGFUL IN LIFE,TO DECIDE HW U LIVE UR LIFE.WHAT PRICE CAN U PAY TO ACHIEVE THE THINGS U WANT.BELIEVE IT OR NOT COME OCT.SOME PARTNERS ARE TRAVELING TO DUBAI,AND STAYING IN THE ONLY 7 STAR HOTEL IN THE WORLD,THE TALLEST BUILDING FOR THAT MATTER(BURJ AL ARAB)JUST CHECK OUT THE PLACE FOR YOURSELF AND SEE IT.GOOGLE IT.DONT WORRY LIKE THE SAYING GOES PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE UNTILL THEY SEE THINGS FOR THEMSELVES,U WILL SEE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES SOON.SOME OF U HAVE FRIEND U KNOW WHO ARE DOING WELL IN IT.LET ME ASK THIS LAST QUESTION,PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF (MARKETING)NETWORK MARKETING FOR THAT MATTER,WHAT IS IT U DO IN LIFE THATS NOT A NETWORK,WHERE U WORK ITS NOT A NETWORK,FROM UR BOSS TO URSELF,LOOK AT IT VERY WELL,UR GOING TO THE MARKET,UR BUYING BREAD U EAT,UR ENTERING PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO YOUR VARIOUS DESTINATION,UR GOING TO CHURCH,SCHOOL,GOING TO THE MARKET,ETC.LASTLY (LIFE IS ABOUT CHOICES,IF U ARE SUCCESSFUL ITS YOUR FAULT,U FAIL ITS YOUR FAULT TOO)Stay Blessed.

NEHIKAHA, U just dey paste any where u see empty space. wetin concern this topic since 2007 with ur Networking poo. Abeg, go REST
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by secnelly: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2013
NEHIKAHA, U just dey paste any where u see empty space. wetin concern this topic since 2007 with ur Networking poo. Abeg, go REST
Re: Halliburton's Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Urchlady:
Hi Wazy, Is Halliburton the name of a company? What basically are they into? How did u apply please so that fellow Nairaland users too can do same if its not late.

Lol....
They re Major oil servicing company

(1) (Reply)

Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Urgent Recruitment In A Group Of Companies In Lagos / Administrative Jobs In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.