Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale (988 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by infinitygod87: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
my Home use Powerful Industrial Fan,its a 26Inches 660mm Sky Fan very good for Church/Mosque ,Office or personal use and it has never been repaired .I bought it a year ago.come to inspect it before conludung on it...it's breeze can blow you off ehen,I kind of need money that's why am selling it ooo .

My location is Ilorin...

Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
I think it would sell faster if you sell around your locality. Market it to an electrician, a restaurant, barbing saloon et al... I dont think its feasible to sell on NL. It may delay
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why are you selling your stuff? What do you need money for? What will you use when it's hot?
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by Anyenmoney(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
guy, see, give it to charity, they will pray for you and you will never sell your property anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by infinitygod87: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:
I think it would sell faster if you sell around your locality. Market it to an electrician, a restaurant, barbing saloon et al... I dont think its feasible to sell on NL. It may delay

Okay, thanks
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by infinitygod87: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Why are you selling your stuff? What do you need money for? What will you use when it's hot?

Yes thanks for your observation, just need an emergency cash

I got another one tho smaller
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
infinitygod87:

If I send you small cash, like 5k, shey you won't sell you fan again?

I searched your number online and invest came up. What's the investment?
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by Ajewealth123(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
infinitygod87:

can u drop it for a cousin at tanke? How much is it?
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by infinitygod87: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ajewealth123:
can u drop it for a cousin at tanke? How much is it?

Okay...will be expecting,Reserved
Re: My Home Use 26inches Industrial Fan For Sale by kimozaman2020(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2017
InstantpayCommunity
DO YOU WANT INCREASE OF YOUR INVESTMENT WITHIN 24HOURS?

THIS IS A PEER TO PEER DONATION PLATFORM, WHERE
YOU MAKE 100% YOUR DONATIONS.

MAX DONATION
5K TO GET 10k
A DAY, Three IN THE MORNING AND Three IN THE EVENING.

NO FAKING
NO SCAM
100% LEGITIMATE

/STEPS FOR PHing and GHing/

~ Send your details to the Admin or to the chat in this format .......
Name/phone number/Amount

~ Once the Admin pairs you, You are to send, contact the Receiver for his bank details to proceed to the transaction, if you are to Receive, contact your Sender and follow up the transaction.

~ After you have made payment, make sure you call for confirmation from the Receiver or Sender and also send a copy of your receipt to the Admin or group chat.

~ The receiver is expected to make a public confirmation.

*NOTE
¶ ACCESS TO MOBILE BANKING IS REQUIRED

¶ YOU MUST HAVE YOUR MONEY READY FOR TRANSFER

¶ THE TRANSFER MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE NEXT PHing LIST COMES OUT

¶ EXCUSE OF NETWORK PROBLEM AND OTHER NITTY GRITTY WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED

NOTE: This is not a Business were "A PROFIT" is shared. We all need to work together to get more from PH.
TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT THE RECESSION!!!

Telegram
JOIN HERE : https:///instantpay

Whatsapp
https:///4ptoYiUCxO997HIxDaBoE4

Join through any one you prefer

(1) (Reply)

Bring Out Your Wisdom Let's Debate On This Matter. / Never Trust Anyone With Your Spouse / I Begged My Wife To Satisfy Me In Bed But She Refused – Pastor Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.