Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated (551 Views)

Exposed Rot In The Nigerian Police / Time Spent Online Glitch Needs To Be Addressed / Sobowale Olayinka : Fayose Needs To Be Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by Abduletudaye(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Its very bad that our so called NPF can only stop cars/cab men to ask very funny questions.

I was in a cab today with my sister and younger ones, then the cab was flagged down by 'these guys' undecided

Okay, at first i was thinking ok, whats going on coz they were like ten of them.

This happened close to tipper garrage, ketu.

So, they stopped us and one of them kept on staring continuously at everyone in the cab. We were just looking at the 'mumus' too.

Then the next thing we heard was, 'Everybody bring out your iphone'. angry

I was like really neegah? undecided

They collected two iphones from us and began doing ultimate search on it.

What they were looking for, we didnt knows.. embarassed

The next thing we heard again was 'Where is your gmail'? grin

Then again, they opened the twitter app on the phones and were like 'what is this'? cry

They were reading someone else's tweet and they didnt even know.. cry

They saw a transfer alert on one of the phones of 20k.

The only mumu questions our law henforcers could ask was, 'who sent you this money'?

I mean, why all these harrasment? Over what?? angry

We didnt shout or give signs of being in disgust tho but i feel the NFP needs serious education because what i saw today proved beyond reasonable doubt that they dont have any. angry
Re: The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Many ars actually nice... its the otondos and mumus amongst them that are usually posted to the roadside... so emphatize with them.
they are naturally foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by antosly(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
NPF lacks orientation.
I vhink they shud be organising seminars for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by Abduletudaye(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
antosly:
NPF lack orientation.
I vhink they shud be organising seminars for them

Its very sad...stopping the cab and ransacking all the phones...and he asked my kid bro who works as a computer analyst, for his kinda job. The very moment he mentioned it, he just ordered him out of the cab like he was a yahoo boy or something.

Whats this mentality gaan angry
Re: The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by iamharkinwaley: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op @ ya topic, you think or they need education
Re: The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by iamharkinwaley: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Op @ ya topic, you think or they need education and more orientation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Police Needs To Be Educated/Orientated by Abduletudaye(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
Op @ ya topic, you think or they need education and more orientation

They need all ni.. angry

(1) (Reply)

Assuming U Received This ALERT From Your Bank. / Online Shopping... Jumia / Meet The Homeless 15-year-old Ibadanboy Legally 'hustling' In Lagos For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.