Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Can Catholics Explain This Picture... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Catholics Explain This Picture... (1172 Views)

Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Please i am very serious.. Can we have a better understanding of this picture

Only Catholics can comment

@ishilove and @lalastica

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by madridguy(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by obinna58(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Pope jadeoooooooo!!!!

The head scammer is kissing baby rubber

Jesus is a scammer also just like Nigerian pastors

2 Likes

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by YesNo(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Someone must still comment to defend this... am waiting for the person.
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by yanabasee(m): 1:52am On Jan 15, 2017
obinna58:
Pope jadeoooooooo!!!!

The head scammer is kissing baby rubber

Dude, Have u been scammed by Jesus Christ before? tell me, in Jerusalem?
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by obinna58(m): 2:03am On Jan 15, 2017
yanabasee:

Dude, Have u been scammed by Jesus Christ before? tell me, in Jerusalem?

Give me reasons why we weren't scammed by jesus
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by toocoded: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2017
IDK, but the next commenter would have something to say.
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Chiedu4Trump: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2017
obinna58:

Jesus aint a scam.

the scam that everybody is suffering now is Islam, mohammed & allah.

Now that's the world headache now
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Empiree: 5:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Jesus aint a scam.

the scam that everybody is suffering now is Islam, mohammed & allah.

Now that's the world headache now
leave Islam out and answer your op. You simply have no real response to the picture. It is shocking to you to see your religious leader leaking a statue of baby in the name of what?.

Is this not pedophilia?

1 Like

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by apinexcee(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2017
haba... e com b like say b baby statue dey feel d thing sef #Moaning

Click like if u relate

1 Like

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Chiedu4Trump: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Empiree:
leave Islam out and answer your op. You simply have no real response to the picture. It is shocking to you to see your religious leader leaking a statue baby in the name of what?.

Is this not pedophilia?

The Pope is not a christian he is catholic.

SEE THIS LINK Catholicism is not Christianity .

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by orisa37: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Zuckerberg
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2017
1acre:

@ishilove and @lalastica
Leave Catholics alone. What you're bringing out has already be discussed already even if you change the title but the subject remains the same
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by yanabasee(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
obinna58:

Give me reasons why we weren't scammed by jesus

You called him a scammer...right?

You give reasons why you made such blasphemy....

He has never scammed me nor my family before... he's my savior..through him I have seen light..

Believe me you just get your head brainwashed by an atheist and you in turn try to prove that God isn't in existence.... One very question they've always failed to answer is how man came into existence and how a single human cell contributes to man's life....

Dude, you're confuse and you need God in your life...
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Splinz(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2017
1acre:

@ishilove and @lalastica

He is kissing one of their baby idols. Apparently, he is also sex starved. SMH

1 Like

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by haffaze777(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Eleyi ogidi gan oooo gringrin

1 Like

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Catholics and statues are like

Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by MuttleyLaff: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
1acre:
Please i am very serious..
Can we have a better understanding of this picture

Ishilove:
Catholics and statues are like

Simples. For hin mind,
he is kissing baby Jesus' knee
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by Empiree: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

The Pope is not a christian he is catholic.

SEE THIS LINK Catholicism is not Christianity .

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm

Tell your fellow Christians that plappville parrisbookaddict, annunaki2, truthman2012
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Simples. For hin mind,
he is kissing baby Jesus' knee
wink
Re: Can Catholics Explain This Picture... by obinna58(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
yanabasee:

You called him a scammer...right?

You give reasons why you made such blasphemy....

He has never scammed me nor my family before... he's my savior..through him I have seen light..

Believe me you just get your head brainwashed by an atheist and you in turn try to prove that God isn't in existence.... One very question they've always failed to answer is how man came into existence and how a single human cell contributes to man's life....

Dude, you're confuse and you need God in your life...

Lol oya give me prove that That god exist all u will say is "believe" the reality here is science is working hard discovering the real cause of human existence but yours is all about sit and believe, why not sit down and don't go to work, why not sit down and don't eat then you will say that heaven help those who help themselves that to tell you religion had different tricks of playing people's mind so that u "believe" now who is being brainwashed,
OK let your god continue hiding

(1) (Reply)

15 Bizarre Biblical Quotes That Could Make You Think Twice / Rccg Sunday School August 6th, 2017 / Breaking News: Ven. Ndubuisi Obi Emerges Nnewi Anglican Bishop Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.