Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Need A CTO Co-founder For Some Reasonable Amount Of Equity. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A CTO Co-founder For Some Reasonable Amount Of Equity. (557 Views)

Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead / A Blog With A Reasonable Amount Of Traffic Daily For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A CTO Co-founder For Some Reasonable Amount Of Equity. by pelij18(m): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Hello folks

If you're skillful at web development using Php and as well reside in Port harcourt. I'm currently in need of a CTO I can delegate equity to in my fast growing Music streaming startup.

Interested already? call 09037444803 or signify using the comments section.
Re: I Need A CTO Co-founder For Some Reasonable Amount Of Equity. by davinchecodes(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
pelij18:
Hello folks

If you're skillful at web development using Php and as well reside in Port harcourt. I'm currently in need of a CTO I can delegate equity to in my fast growing Music streaming startup.

Interested already? call 09037444803 or signify using the comments section.
Just a question.
Why are you using php for a music streaming site?
Why not use python which is faster.
Re: I Need A CTO Co-founder For Some Reasonable Amount Of Equity. by bnanzip(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
When you need help, you give a detailed description of what you intend to do and not to give us summary and expect anyone to respond. You will dry up waiting for a co-founder

(1) (Reply)

Best Blogs Sites / Can Someone Give Me The Cost Online Shopping Site. / How To Add Credit Card Payment On Websites Or Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.