Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

UNIOSUN VC Says Students Must Pay N2bn Debt Even If MMM Don’t Pay - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN VC Says Students Must Pay N2bn Debt Even If MMM Don’t Pay (384 Views)

Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) / 5 Apps All Students Must Have On There Phone / "UNIOSUN Students Invested Their Fees In MMM, They Must Pay N2bn Debt" - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIOSUN VC Says Students Must Pay N2bn Debt Even If MMM Don’t Pay by caremaster: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2017
The Vice Chancellor of Osun State University, Prof. Labode Popoola, said on Saturday that the institution would collect the over N2bn debt students owe it whether they are able to recoup their money invested in the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox or not.

Popoola said, “Some of them (students) used their school fees to invest in MMM. But whether MMM comes back or not, it is their headache. I have told them that we are not going to open the portal. If I see that a critical mass of the students pay, then we will decide to open the portal just for about 48 hours. But they must pay first.

“This is how we accumulated a debt profile of over N2bn, we cannot continue this way. They just have to pay the money.”

But MMM ‘investors’ have not been able to get their money back as of the time of filing this report.

In a chat with an MMM representative, one Juliana ‘Consultant’, told one of our correspondents that payment had not begun on Saturday but that the scheme would “pay soon.”

“Some accounts are frozen and ‘GH’ have commenced,” she said.

http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2017/01/uniosun-vc-says-students-must-pay-n2bn.html

Re: UNIOSUN VC Says Students Must Pay N2bn Debt Even If MMM Don’t Pay by SexyNairalander: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2017
booked
Re: UNIOSUN VC Says Students Must Pay N2bn Debt Even If MMM Don’t Pay by samtee37(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2017
It's like this mama above me is still thinking on Wah to say grin

Make I wait for her
Re: UNIOSUN VC Says Students Must Pay N2bn Debt Even If MMM Don’t Pay by CentaurXXX: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2017
This Man tho'.
These students will get hypertension. grin

(1) (Reply)

British Honours 4 Nigerian Schools At The International Schools Awards (ISA) / What Are You After Adversity? / How Do I Choose A Best Online Essay Writing Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.