Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Transportation Business Enquiry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transportation Business Enquiry (638 Views)

POS Business Enquiry / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation Business Enquiry by MPVGoddess: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2017
How much are drivers required to remit monthly for a 7/8 seater Sienna? I don't mean drive-to-own nor hire purchase, more like a lease. Driver takes care of minor repairs, owner all major repairs

Can a 7/8 seater be successfully commercially used for intra-city transportation?

Vehicle in question: 2006 Toyota Sienna
Re: Transportation Business Enquiry by slazedeez: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2017
for inter or intra state travel?
also what state are you in
Re: Transportation Business Enquiry by MPVGoddess: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2017
slazedeez:
for inter or intra state travel?

also what state are you in

My mind is set on inter, a relation wants to collect the vehicle for intra, I wanted to know if he can make it, if it is feasible, base will be abuja
Re: Transportation Business Enquiry by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
MPVGoddess:

My mind is set on inter, a relation wants to collect the vehicle for intra, I wanted to know if he can make it, if it is feasible, base will be abuja
monthly is too far for their payments, I started recently and he pays daily. Since yours is inter state, he should pay weekly.

I won't advice you to give your vehicle to a relation, they will disappoint you and use ties to go away with your money.
Re: Transportation Business Enquiry by MPVGoddess: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2017
agarawu23:
monthly is too far for their payments, I started recently and he pays daily. Since yours is inter state, he should pay weekly.

I won't advice you to give your vehicle to a relation, they will disappoint you and use ties to go away with your money.

Thanks so much, so how much minimum weekly should I ask for? Is there a going rate?
Re: Transportation Business Enquiry by agarawu23(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2017
MPVGoddess:

Thanks so much, so how much minimum weekly should I ask for? Is there a going rate?

Oga, u should decide that yourself cos there is no fixed price.

What u will consider is the amount u bought the car, how much they pay to board the bus to the state he will be going, fuel consumption to that place and come with a reasonable price that won't hook him and pls don't be greedy since he will be the one working with it.
Re: Transportation Business Enquiry by MPVGoddess: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
agarawu23:

Oga, u should decide that yourself cos there is no fixed price.

What u will consider is the amount u bought the car, how much they pay to board the bus to the state he will be going, fuel consumption to that place and come with a reasonable price that won't hook him and pls don't be greedy since he will be the one working with it.

Perfectly understand, i was thinking in terms of percentages. Example Uber is 20 - 25%, partner gets the balance and shares that with his driver if he is not a partner driver. I have heard figures though.

That was question two.

Question 1: can this type of vehicle make money doing intra-state as opposed to inter-state?

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Woman With An Unusual Business Of Fixing POPs Into Buildings (photos) / . / Do You Have Mini Truck For Rent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.