Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? (16050 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
No 3 na i hate pass but i fear 5 pass anything shall, though i rarely experience punishment in school cos i was very reserved.
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Rufai1314(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
some students of UI did that no 6 when they came late to one doctor class
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Domotayo: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
No 2. punishment that will make you dance raggae when you stop it. it takes 3 days to recover from an hour of frog jump
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by Phi001(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2017
GogetterMD:
The exotic boarding school punishments aren't even on this list
Hanging on the bunk
Floating on the floor, on only your elbows and toes
Pumping
Frog jump
Driving imaginary okada (jeez mehn! The muscle cramps afterwards lasts several weeks, same for pumping too)
Mhen... These punishments were the main thing.

Go and ride okada.
Re: Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? by soath(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Yoruba Idioms And Its English Meaning / 50 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria In 2015 WAEC May/June result (photo) / Ahmadu Bello University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.