Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Observation 1. On MMM Matching. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Observation 1. On MMM Matching. (3859 Views)

MMM Begins Matching of Participants / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
I joined MMM sometimes around October, 2016 and I was able to refer about 7 people as downlines which they all made something from MMM. But unfortunately, due to the frozen issue in December, 3 of my downlines money got stocked while the rest enjoyed what they make out of the scheme.

Thank God mavros where unfrozen some couple of days ago and we were all able to GH apart from those who are having issues on their account and matching commence thereafter.

But I NOTICED only those who have downlines where matched for payment irrespective of their amount in it. Because if we are to go by the news we got that "participant with less money (the poor) will be attend to first while those with large (the rich) will have to wait a little bit longer" and some participants with 250,000 are being match while some with money below 50,000 are yet to get matched.

My question is: Is there anyone who got matched without having any downlines? If no, then I suggest those people should do the needful by referring people and let them provide help to enable them cash out.

It's just an observation, therefore I will love to be prove wrong or right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by MrIcredible: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Me too I do not understand the matching thing o

No one that I know have been matched yet.
I hope it's not only guiders that are matching each other?

MMM

MMM!! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by powerfulsettingz: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2017
I have 2 dl and I've not been matched

4 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:
Me too I do not understand the matching thing o

No one that I know have been matched yet.
I hope it's not only guiders that are matching each other?

MMM

MMM!! !
I got matched as well.
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
I have 2 dl and I've not been matched
Noted. Thanks
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Matchin has began

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2017
kingjabz:
Matchin has began
Yea, we all know matching has begun. The question is do you have downlines for you to be matched or not
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

Yea, we all know matching has begun. The question is do you have downlines for you to be matched or not
Na true o....Ntn yet
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Kasich(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2017
You people cannot just be patient, any little thing you run to nairaland, don't you have a private group that you belong to, or better still ask the person who introduced you to add you to one...

The matching is randomized, and done in such a way that bulk of the participants are paid first because as you know alot of MMM members close to 65% PH less than 100 thousand naira, so why not wait your turn instead trying to intensify the panic by coming up with your baseless assumptions that those without DLs are not matched.

if you have the time just go through this thread and see how I challenged anti mmm folks last year, today no one of them was able to counter my projections, same thing is going to happen here, Al you haters will go back to your vomit In a month's time

Here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/3515861/m.m.m-nigeria-30-days-freeze

In my group some persons where matched to GH n some to PH, the system is working so fine, exercise patience and stop feeding this anti-mmm people points to use to tackle you.

After I GH on Friday evening, I placed a PH order of 200k, till now I haven't been matched to pay anyone nor anyone to pay me. I know it will get to my turn be it this week or the next, I'll patiently wait

13 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2017
Don't panic... Apart from having cash there that is due for GH which I am not even in a hurry to GH, I have PHed since on the 16th 0f December and I am still waiting to be matched and of course I will pay on time once I am matched....

1 Like

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Kasich:
You people cannot just be patient, any little thing you run to nairaland, don't you have a private group that you belong to, or better still ask the person who introduced you to add you to one...

The matching is randomized, and done in such a way that bulk of the participants are paid first because as you know alot of MMM members close to 65% PH less than 100 thousand naira, so why not wait your turn instead trying to intensify the panic by coming up with your baseless assumptions that those without DLs are not matched.

In my group some persons where matched to GH n some to PH, the system is working so fine, exercise patience and stop feeding this anti-mmm people points to use to tackle you.

After I GH on Friday evening, I placed a PH order of 200k, till now I haven't been matched to pay anyone nor anyone to pay me. I know it will get to my turn be it this week or the next, I'll patiently wait
I'm not sure you get me right. I only express what I observed and I need proof if I'm right or wrong. At least for people to know if matching is based on those with downlines first.

1 Like

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Kasich(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Don't panic... Apart from having cash there that is due for GH whichvi am not in a hurry to GH, I have PHed since on the 12th 0f December and I am still waiting to be matched and of course I will pay on time once I am matched....

Bros the issue we have at hand now is those useless MMM participants that are chicken hearted, these were the ones that lost hoe last year December, they are back again with wails of insecurity.

had it been they belong to an active group Al this won't be happening, u can imagine someone suggesting that guiders are getting matched, that's freaking annoying to a large extent, because guiders don't run the system Infact during matching your status isn't considered be you a member or a guider, the software is optimally designed to match participants in an efficient manner.

Wail no more because as it stands PH orders are increasing astronomically, you need to meet real mmm participants not these miserable broke fellows forming participants in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by anadozie1: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Useless post. I have 20 downlines and i'm yet to be matched. Besides,i have a ph order which is yet to be matched. Patience is the key! Matching just started yesterday and you come up with your baseless assumptions. You were told to wait for 29days, you did and you can't wait for just a few days to be matched. They should just pay you sissies so that you can leave. We don't need sissies in the platform!

10 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Kasich(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Bros like I said your assumptions are wrong, and it will only create panic and hysteria. I plead with you this day to trust MMM admin and whatever info they send to you in your PO.

Avoid this unnecessary fear, your time shall come too, if MMM want to swindle us off our money then they didn't need to come back, they could have as well closed down the site.... In that case what will you do

Atleast if not for anything else be happy that others are getting matched and getting paid and that your own day shall come too... Even if they match me to pay before I am paid, I will pay in a heart beat without thinking twice, because I have done all the thinking I needed to do Long before joining the scheme

Wolexyoshi:

I'm not sure you get me right. I only express what I observed and I need proof if I'm right or wrong. At least for people to know if matching is based on those with downlines first.

2 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Kasich:

Bros the issue we have at hand now is those useless MMM participants that are chicken hearted, these were the ones that lost hoe last year December, they are back again with wails of insecurity.

had it been they belong to an active group Al this won't be happening, u can imagine someone suggesting that guiders are getting matched, that's freaking annoying to a large extent, because guiders don't run the system Infact during matching your status isn't considered be you a member or a guider, the software is optimally designed to match participants in an efficient manner.

Wail no more because as it stands PH orders are increasing astronomically, you need to meet real mmm participants not these miserable broke fellows forming participants in Nairaland
very true bro... PH order has increased since December , is am managing two other accounts for family and friend yet they have not been matched to provide help... Let them continue to doubt while the wise ones smile to the bank... The only mistake I made was not to start early with mmm but I will correct that mistake this year...

3 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
anadozie1:
Useless post. I have 20 downlines and i'm yet to be matched. Besides,i have a ph order which is yet to be matched. Patience is the key! Matching just started yesterday and you come up with your baseless assumptions. You were told to wait for 29days, you did and you can't wait for just a few days to be matched. They should just pay you sissies so that you can leave. We don't need sissies in the platform!
I'm sure you don't have brain cos if you do, you will understand what is meant by observation. Mind you, read very carefully and you will see where I wrote that I have also been matched. Get a brain please.
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Kasich:
Bros like I said your assumptions are wrong, and it will only create panic and hysteria. I plead with you this day to trust MMM admin and whatever info they send to you in your PO.

Avoid this unnecessary fear, your time shall come too, if MMM want to swindle us off our money then they didn't need to come back, they could have as well closed down the site.... In that case what will you do

Atleast if not for anything else be happy that others are getting matched and getting paid and that your own day shall come too... Even of they match me go pay before I paid I will pay on a heart beat without thinking twice, because I have done all the thinking I needed to do before joining the sche

I was matched as well, but I only want to be sure about the matching and not to create any fear. If you read carefully, you will see where I wrote that if that be the case, then people should start referring and advise their downlines to provide help.
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Kasich(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

I was matched as well, but I only want to be sure about the matching and not to create any fear. If you read carefully, you will see where I wrote that if that be the case, then people should start referring and advise their downlines to provide help.

Am not against what you wrote at all, what I saying is that these anti mmm folks will have something to say now that you have brought an observation to their notice, they don't care if you are right or wrong, bloggers will begin to create topics on it, and you never can tell how sentimental some participants can be when they read such news. They may decide not to pay peradventure the person you are eventually matched with may share your sentiments and decline.

please bros find an active MMM group to join and trust me your fears will exist no more, I would have invited u over to mine, but my group is already filled up, and I believe they are other groups that are as vibrant as mine find one and join and they will answer all your questions.

Maybe if am not in that group I wouldn't be as confident in MMM as I was in December and today

5 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Kasich:

Am not against what you wrote at all, what I saying is that these anti mmm folks will have something to say now that you have brought an observation to their notice, they don't care if you are right or wrong, bloggers will begin to create topics on it, and you never can tell how sentimental some participants can be when they read such news. They may decide not to pay peradventure the person you are eventually matched with may share your sentiments and decline.

please bros find an active MMM group to join and trust me your fears will exist no more, I would have invited u over to mine, but my group is already filled up, and I believe they are other groups that are as vibrant as mine find one and join and they will answer all your questions.

Maybe if am not in that group I wouldn't be as confident in MMM as I was in December and today
Alright then. Thanks. We are one family in the system.
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by anadozie1: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

I'm sure you don't have brain cos if you do, you will understand what is meant by observation. Mind you, read very carefully and you will see where I wrote that I have also been matched. Get a brain please.
Oh you've been matched? Why not keep your observation to yourself? This your observation will definitely cause panic. It has already cos i saw someone that already complained about guiders being matched by themselves. You claim to have a brain; use it! Cos if you really have a brain you won't state an observation carried out on 2-3 accts out of thousands of accounts.

7 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by peeta4u(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Wolexyoshi:
I joined MMM sometimes around October, 2016 and I was able to refer about 7 people as downlines which they all made something from MMM. But unfortunately, due to the frozen issue in December, 3 of my downlines money got stocked while the rest enjoyed what they make out of the scheme.

Thank God mavros where unfrozen some couple of days ago and we were all able to GH apart from those who are having issues on their account and matching commence thereafter.

But I NOTICED only those who have downlines where matched for payment irrespective of their amount in it. Because if we are to go by the news we got that "participant with less money (the poor) will be attend to first while those with large (the rich) will have to wait a little bit longer" and some participants with 250,000 are being match while some with money below 50,000 are yet to get matched.

My question is: Is there anyone who got matched without having any downlines? If no, then I suggest those people should do the needful by referring people and let them provide help to enable them cash out.

It's just an observation, therefore I will love to be prove wrong or right.
This observation is not right, 2 of my sisters has no downline and dey have been matched....

4 Likes

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2017
anadozie1:
Oh you've been matched? Why not keep your observation to yourself? This your observation will definitely cause panic. It has already cos i saw someone that already complained about guiders being matched by themselves. You claim to have a brain; use it! Cos if you really have a brain you won't state an observation carried out on 2-3 accts out of thousands of accounts.

My friend, under and standing are two compound words that forms understanding. If you really understand what I wrote, you won't say what you are saying. And as for the fellow that said maybe only guiders are being match, you could see where I quote him and I wrote that I have been matched as well.
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2017
peeta4u:
This observation is not right, 2 of my sisters has no downline and dey have been matched....
My God! How can you say my observation I not right. All I requested for is to be proof wrong or right and here you are proofing it wrong and it's as simple as that.
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Kasich(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2017
anadozie1:

Errmmm bros, make we leave the guy, he's still one of us at the end of the day, I know that he didn't see the way you and I saw it, so please let us leave hime be. Hopefully someday he'll write something good about MMM.

But I was just informed in my group just now that they have started matching people above 100k, that those with GH request less 100k will get all their orders matched soon. Don't take on me, I am not an authority, only saying what I heard, that soon may be next week next month next year or your next life, just be patient please and don't be afraid

Truly MMM cares not only NFCS,
Make I enter church am running late already ... I wish you all a Blessed Sunday, hopefully by this time next Sunday you will have a good testimony in your lips
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by peeta4u(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

My God! How can you say my observation I not right. All I requested for is to be proof wrong or right and here you are proofing it wrong and it's as simple as that.
i have just proofed u wrong. if u need pictures, I will give u.

1 Like

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by HIScraziness(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2017
MMM matter sha

Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by Henryedom: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2017
peeta4u:
i have just proofed u wrong. if u need pictures, I will give u.
Please how much did they gh?
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by peeta4u(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Henryedom:
Please how much did they gh?
44000 and 60000
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by excanny: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Who matches people on MMM?
Re: Observation 1. On MMM Matching. by mecussey(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
anadozie1:

Yes bro...sissies are killing the system and helping the media with baseless propanganda. I for like mmm to screen out those pple somehow. Someone will ph 6k and will be shouting mmm is a scam up and down. Guys wey ph 2m still dey calm dey follow things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduates Making 200k Within Weeks Of Starting This Business / Earn 35k Weekly Income By Export Hot Agro Cocoa Powder Product To Abroad ! / Make Money Online With Teespring (full Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.